Inconsistent with Liking games, adding them to a list, or favoriting them

Discus and support Inconsistent with Liking games, adding them to a list, or favoriting them in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; sometimes i go game hunting; There are tons of great games and hidden gems. It does take reading the description, watch the trailer. I like the game,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TraditionalSir3118, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Inconsistent with Liking games, adding them to a list, or favoriting them

sometimes i go game hunting; There are tons of great games and hidden gems. It does take reading the description, watch the trailer. I like the game, but i dont want to download it just yet.

Its a shame xbox doesnt have a way for users to curate their choices, GamePass sometimes has too many cool games to really keep track of. There is a Save To "Play later" list but it is inconsistent, its terribly hidden, not every game has it.
    Also, why is it that you cant share games using their gamertags which is likely to be so much easier than getting their email address.

submitted by /u/TraditionalSir3118
    [link] [comments]

/u/TraditionalSir3118, Aug 26, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Live Arcade Games from Xbox 360

Hello, if the games are listed on the Backward Compatibility list
    HERE
    you can find them on your ready to install list on your Xbox One. More titles are always being added so if you don't see one there it may be added later or you can vote for your favorites to be added
    HERE.
  3. dellmas Win User

How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked??

I'm not sure if Blocking someone removes them as a "Favorite" which is what triggers seeing someone sign in. Perhaps unblock them, remove them as a favorite and then re block them?
    Only way to do that would be to unblock, add as a friend, add as favorite then remove from favo

rite. Blocking removes them from friends list. If they aren't on your friend list they aren't a favorite. Try again.🤷‍♂️
  4. Neutron Raptor Win User

Today's Patch & Akimbo FMGs & Type95

Shotguns do not out range any AR in this game. If you get within striking distance then the shotgun should ALWAYS win. The shotguns are one of the most inconsistent weapons in this game as well so any help added to them is nice.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Eternal Sonata

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this suggestion. I understand there's a game you'd like to be put on the backwards compatibility list. I would recommend contacting the developers of the game and see if your suggestion can help them
    contact Xbox about making their game backwards compatible. Many games are added to the

Xbox Backwards Compatibility
    list all the time. Your favorites could join the list at any time.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Backwards compatibble

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this suggestion. I understand there's a game you'd like to be put on the backwards compatibility list. I would recommend contacting the developers of the game and see if your suggestion can help them
    contact Xbox about making their game backwards compatible. Many games are added to the

Xbox Backwards Compatibility
    list all the time. Your favorites could join the list at any time.
Thema:

Inconsistent with Liking games, adding them to a list, or favoriting them

1. Inconsistent with Liking games, adding them to a list, or favoriting them - Similar Threads - Inconsistent Liking games

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...: It was working fine just a few hours before and its not hot. 544c488e-0bd1-4de5-ad65-cf1f0d554101
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  6. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  7. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  8. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  9. I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...: So years ago I got sick of my dumb pirate themed gamertag so I paid $9 to change it to a normal name because I have no imagination. I went to my Xbox profile on Xbox.com, clicked "customize", and...
  10. Inconsistent keyboard inputs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inconsistent keyboard inputs: Hi, I have an issue where a num pad key stroke should typically move the yolk by a set small increment. At times however, the increment would just by 3 or more of the usual small increments....