Inconsistent Download Speed

Discus and support Inconsistent Download Speed in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Inconsistent Download Speed I'm having inconsistent download speed through my Xbox One (first gen) and could not find a specific forum to ask for help.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xBattleMaiden, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Inconsistent Download Speed

I'm having inconsistent download speed through my Xbox One (first gen) and could not find a specific forum to ask for help.

The upload is consistent, and both speeds are consistent through my laptop as tested daily (usually multiple times of late).

My download speed ranges from 0.5 mbps to anywhere of up to 50 mbps, and shows during multiplayer games and downloading games. Downloading games, speed will vary wildly and will sometimes stop for a moment, then recontinue. This is shown in multiplayer where
    I will have great connection one moment, then a moment of wildly teleporting players, and back to normal or less than ideal connection.

ISP, modem, and router have been ruled out as tested through multiple computers, time of day, cables, etc. Also, my xbox has always been in power saver mode on startup.

Any help?

:)

xBattleMaiden, Mar 18, 2017
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Just Wondering...

These inconsistencies show it is not about speeds. Something is off.

NxtDoc1851, Mar 18, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    takes a long time to download?

The problem is if your speed is inconsistent and slow and causing Nat warnings you will have a hard time downloading

If you are using a wireless hotspot via Lte or 3g modems it will time out

You need a broad band connection for files

ngocphi, Mar 18, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: