Inconsistent Dedicated GPU usage, causing stuttering and low FPS on ASUS TUF F15

Discus and support Inconsistent Dedicated GPU usage, causing stuttering and low FPS on ASUS TUF F15 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with Windows 11, where all my games are stuttering and freezing, causing low FPS. This is mainly caused by the inconsistent Gpu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victoria Smith1, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Inconsistent Dedicated GPU usage, causing stuttering and low FPS on ASUS TUF F15

Hi,

I have a problem with Windows 11, where all my games are stuttering and freezing, causing low FPS. This is mainly caused by the inconsistent Gpu usage, where it goes from high to low

I have:

An RTX 3050 Laptop GPU

Intel UHD Graphics for Intel Arc A-Series Graphics

Intel Core i5 11400H @ 2.70GHz

16GB Ram

Microsoft Windows 11 Home Build 22621

ASUS TUF F15 FX506HCB

I have had this ever since I got this gaming laptop 2 years ago

I have also set games to High Performance in Windows settings, and setting graphics preference to High-Performance NVIDIA processor in NVIDIA Control panel, but these settings didn’t change anything. All my drivers are up-to date too

Inconsistent Dedicated GPU usage, causing stuttering and low FPS on ASUS TUF F15 [​IMG]

Inconsistent Dedicated GPU usage, causing stuttering and low FPS on ASUS TUF F15 [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

Victoria Smith1, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Victoria Smith1 Win User

Inconsistent Dedicated GPU usage, causing stuttering and low FPS on ASUS TUF F15

I have it on these settings, which i optimized with Geforce Experience:

NOTE: This was done before your comment

[​IMG]
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, yes, I play Fortnite a lot and whenever there are too many characters or we are in the lobby this happens.

That's because the servers are receiving players and the information is coming in too fast, with that the difficulty of rendering the characters and movements on the screen.
  4. Victoria Smith1 Win User

Thanks, but is it normal for this to be happening all the time when i'm in the game, or only in the lobby, or when i am surrounded by lots of players? Also, what is performance mode?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Victoria, from the images you sent, you are playing Fortnite, the FPS drop will always happen in games that are 100% online, because you have two types of lag, processing and internet.

As much as your computer has good hardware, if the network fails at some point, it will be reflected in your game.

I don't know which mode you play in but to help reduce the ideal is to put the game in performance mode this makes the PC have more free memory to be able to manage the information that arrives.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

What graphics settings are you using? The RTX 3050, is still really an entry level GPU, you can't max out the graphics and expect high frame rates. If you want better performance make sure Ray Tracing - which is a new feature to Fortnite - is turned off.
Thema:

1. Inconsistent Dedicated GPU usage, causing stuttering and low FPS on ASUS TUF F15 - Similar Threads - Inconsistent Dedicated GPU

2. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  4. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  5. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?: I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing. Anyone else having issues?...
  8. I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...: So years ago I got sick of my dumb pirate themed gamertag so I paid $9 to change it to a normal name because I have no imagination. I went to my Xbox profile on Xbox.com, clicked "customize", and...
  9. Inconsistent with Liking games, adding them to a list, or favoriting them

in XboX Insiders
    Inconsistent with Liking games, adding them to a list, or favoriting them: sometimes i go game hunting; There are tons of great games and hidden gems. It does take reading the description, watch the trailer. I like the game, but i dont want to download it just yet. Its...
  10. Inconsistent keyboard inputs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inconsistent keyboard inputs: Hi, I have an issue where a num pad key stroke should typically move the yolk by a set small increment. At times however, the increment would just by 3 or more of the usual small increments....