Incomplete download

Discus and support Incomplete download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son bought call of duty ghosts on xbox live & I have been trying to download it for days now.At first It said device full so I erased some files &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MOVESLIKEJAGAR, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Incomplete download

My son bought call of duty ghosts on xbox live & I have been trying to download it for days now.At first It said device full so I erased some files & downloaded it again & it would show up on the device that it was downloaded 7.6GB but had a exclamation
    point beside it saying incomplete download.So I bought a 32GB flash drive & tried again & it is at 20% downloaded as of this morning.I left it on all night.Please advise for I have spent 45.00 on this game & can not play it.

:)

MOVESLIKEJAGAR, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Sage 0f Page
    Sage 0f Page Guest
    Incomplete download

It doesn't appear in the download history. The download didn't complete on the first try.

Sage 0f Page, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Sage 0f Page
    Sage 0f Page Guest
    Incomplete download

I've downloaded a game using a redeemable code and during the process it became corrupted for some reason so I had to delete. Now I am unable to redeem the code since it has already been used. Is there a way that I can still receive my content? Tanks<3.

Sage 0f Page, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Incomplete download