Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ...

Discus and support Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We live in an age where honesty is only a word not a way of life for some of us. Recently my home was broken into and of course the electronics went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Retired11BC3187, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ...

We live in an age where honesty is only a word not a way of life for some of us. Recently my home was broken into and of course the electronics went with the perpetrator of the crime. Sure, I had my serial numbers and description of the items and they eventually
    were logged into the local crime computer system that the pawn shops use when accepting items.

As may of you know, Apple and Android phone systems have a product that allows the owner to lock out and locate their lost computers and phones. While it may sound sinister to ask a major corporation to develop an app for their gaming systems, the legality
    of having them be able to "SNOOP" into your system causes some issues.

I would like to see some smart mind out their develop an app that will help the owner of the console find out where the item may be located if activated. Sure, a good VPN program might prevent an accurate location of the items, but it would be a cash cow
    for the developer to create and profit from.

Just think, the FCC came up with the "Do Not Call List National Registry!" we all know that crap didn't even put a dent in the constant robocalls. Recently the FCC held a contest to get someone to develop a better system to block and track robocalls. A company
    called Nomorobo did it and it works great on VOIP and Cellphones.

So, great minds of XBOX developers and users lets get this ball rolling and help the countless kids and yeah "OLD ARMY DUDES" that like to shoot em up with their kids find a way to locate their prize possessions!

Jim P!

Clarksville, TN

Rakkasan "Old Army Dude"

:)

Retired11BC3187, Feb 12, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Viki App - Is it still supported on Microsoft?

Hey there,

Unfortunately the Viki app is no longer supported on the Xbox 360 console. If you want to see the app on the Xbox One console, be sure to let the developers of the app know!

Mister Beep, Feb 12, 2017
  3. Xbox One Smartglass vs iPhone 5

My app isn't finding my console even when I enter the IP address. I can't see the console from the app and I've done everything to make it work.

xDarkHelmet03x, Feb 12, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ...