Inappropriate Content on Xbox Live

Discus and support Inappropriate Content on Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This post brings to light a rather worrying topic regarding a blatant disregard for Microsoft's Terms of Service on Xbox Live under sexually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anniva55, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Anniva55
    Anniva55 Guest

This post brings to light a rather worrying topic regarding a blatant disregard for Microsoft's Terms of Service on Xbox Live under sexually inappropriate content being uploaded onto Xbox Live by users, as well as other content that shouldn't belong on Xbox Live.

Certain clubs and accounts are set up to share sexually inappropriate content amongst users with seemingly minor repercussions.

The massively obvious problem is that users post content from the broader internet through Xbox Live services (posts etc.). From what I know, I'm pretty sure it's about changing the image/video tags of captured content once downloaded from the PC's Xbox Beta application, enabling someone to completely change the image and upload it as if it were captured in a game.

Especially in the 'Trending' section, you tend to see images from search engines and YouTube videos. This has been an issue for a long time, yet nothing seems to have been done to crack down on such exploits and behaviour from Microsoft's end.

As Xbox Live is meant for anyone and everyone, I can't help but feel disgusted that such content seemingly passes under the radar for years without being formally addressed.

I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts and experiences; hopefully, we can bring light to this situation.

:)

Anniva55, Mar 22, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: