Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

Discus and support Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've received this email: We noticed your PC Game Pass membership has been inactive for the past 12 months. We want to make sure you take full... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MUKRADE, Dec 19, 2023.

1. MUKRADE
    MUKRADE Guest

I've received this email:

We noticed your PC Game Pass membership has been inactive for the past 12 months. We want to make sure you take full advantage of your membership and not pay for something you do not use. If you continue to be inactive for a total period of 24 months, we will turn off recurring billing for your membership.

To continue your membership, sign into your account and use any of the great benefits it offers. Xbox Game Pass comes with an ever-growing library of 100+ great games you can play on many devices so that you can always discover something new to play.

--

However, I've been actively signing in and playing games on my gamepass. Multiple games over the course of several months across the year, as recently as last Thursday.

It's definitely this email address I'm registered for the gamepass with. I'm concerned it will keep registering as inactive and get removed.

:)

MUKRADE, Dec 19, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

3. MUKRADE Win User

I haven't signed in or out manually for a while. Sometimes it asks me to sign in again then realises I'm already signed in to Microsoft and loads my account before I can enter all of my details.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello MUKRADE! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. Just to confirm, do you completely sign out of the Xbox App on your PC?
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Completely Inactive Gamertag: I want it. But how?

just cause it is inactive on LIVE does not mean it is not inactive on windows PC games or Zune, if it is not available, it is not available, sorry.
  6. Ghosty2506 Win User

Rainbow six sige is asking for gamepass

Yes, both xbox live and game pass are inactive
Thema:

1. Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive? - Similar Threads - Inactivity Notice Game

2. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  3. So what happens to inactive players on the Xbox platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    So what happens to inactive players on the Xbox platform: There’s a name that I really want “Cal II S141” but it’s taken by a guy who hasn’t logged on since 2017 would I just have to wait and hope they change the gamertag which could take x amount of...
  4. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  5. Inactive & take usernames

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive & take usernames: Hi, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the availability of the username "Ink" on Xbox Live. Currently, the name appears to be taken, and I am eager to explore the...
  6. How do I cancel a subscription I’m paying that's inactive

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel a subscription I’m paying that's inactive: My son old profile is inactive since April 23 but I’m still paying monthly. My son has new profile which I’m also paying for. Problem is we do not have access to old profile as ex husband email...
  7. Inactive email linked to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive email linked to my account: Hey, I have an account the is linked to an email that is inactive. I have called the service provider and bc it’s been over 12 months without activity, it’s inactive and they will not turn it back...
  8. Can I request a gamer tag that is currently used but has been inactive for years?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I request a gamer tag that is currently used but has been inactive for years?: Ive been trying to get a gamer tag for years now and the account hasnt been active. Someone answered the question and said the account has to be inactive for 5 years. Is there a way I can check if...
  9. Purchased Minecraft Java Edition in 2022, was inactive in 2023 until now and could not log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased Minecraft Java Edition in 2022, was inactive in 2023 until now and could not log in: Hi all, I purchased Minecraft Java edition for my son on 7-Apr-2022. I have the email receipt with transaction ID. My son was able to play until early 2023 then he logged out of his account and...
  10. XBOX Cloud Play WEB - Inactive Play button

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Cloud Play WEB - Inactive Play button: What is happening with Cloud Playing? I’m tryng to play over Web on MacOS and the Play button is not active … submitted by /u/Ok_Association_1506 [link] [comments]