Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360

Discus and support Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy Gamers! The DLC in question is called The Peak Performance Car Pack. It is the main DLC to race Grid Online and offers a variety of cars to race... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Griffy Griff 11, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360

Howdy Gamers!

The DLC in question is called The Peak Performance Car Pack. It is the main DLC to race Grid Online and offers a variety of cars to race online and offline throughout GRIDS World Series of Racing and Various Online Modes. It is very perplexing because I am able to download the content into my hard drive, but It is not allowing me to play any of the content. I have deleted and redownloaded the DLC approx. 10 different times using different wifi connections...and always the same disappointing outcome...No playability.

Any help that you can offer me would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Edit

:)

Griffy Griff 11, Sep 8, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

When content is installed and does not appear within the game for use after 24 hours, Microsoft recommends contacting the developer.

https://www.codemasters.com/support/
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Grid 2 in development?

4. Anarchist105 Win User

First game

hmm sports games definatly nba 2k13...grid is good..far cry 3..trials evolution...borderlands 1 or 2
  5. RTA nOsKiLLs Win User

grid 2

Buy Grid 2 DLC with hard earned cash.......just so you cant use it. Thanks

How is that legal?
  6. Reidzer N7 Win User

Bargain Bin v.2

Grid for
    £32.85
    from Simply Games, decent price for a new release and their delivery time is really good.
Thema:

1. Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360 - Similar Threads - Inaccessible DLC Grid

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. Gamesharing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamesharing DLC: My girlfriend and I are playing fallout 4. I have game pass and i game share with her. She is able to play fallout 4 but we realized i have all the Ultimate Game Pass Exclusive DLC however she...
  7. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  8. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  9. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  10. Remove Family Account with Inaccessible Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove Family Account with Inaccessible Email: Hello, I downloaded Starfield on Game Pass Ultimate on my computer. Upon Trying to play, it popped up with a Microsoft family notification saying it would email by parents. The email that it has...