Inaccessible account still taking subscription
Discus and support Inaccessible account still taking subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So on my old xbox 360 I set it up with an old family members account, he no longer has the log in and neither do we, we can't even remember the email.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sammycf16, Mar 11, 2020.
Thema:
Inaccessible account still taking subscription
Loading...
-
Inaccessible account still taking subscription - Similar Threads - Inaccessible account still
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
Assistance Needed with Minecraft License Recovery – Inaccessible Microsoft Account
in XBoX AccessibilityAssistance Needed with Minecraft License Recovery – Inaccessible Microsoft Account: Dear Microsoft Support, I’m writing regarding my purchase of Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, originally made through my Microsoft account *removed due to PII policy*@gmail.com. Recently, I... -
Ghost PIN, Windows Hello, and inaccessible services - how can I fix this?
in XBoX AccessibilityGhost PIN, Windows Hello, and inaccessible services - how can I fix this?: Helllo! I've had a great deal of trouble as I've been seeking to sign into several things with this Microsoft account, and failed. A long time ago, maybe in my early teens, I created an account... -
Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable
in XboX InsidersPersona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found... -
Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?
in XBoX Games and AppsCreation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I... -
Remove Family Account with Inaccessible Email
in XBoX AccessibilityRemove Family Account with Inaccessible Email: Hello, I downloaded Starfield on Game Pass Ultimate on my computer. Upon Trying to play, it popped up with a Microsoft family notification saying it would email by parents. The email that it has...