In xbox party chat I cant be heard but the circle lights up and I can hear people, help?

Discus and support In xbox party chat I cant be heard but the circle lights up and I can hear people, help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in Xbox party chat my headset works fine in skype, but once i joined a party I could hear everybody, but no one could hear me, even though that chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mix Master Dom, Jul 7, 2015.

1. In xbox party chat I cant be heard but the circle lights up and I can hear people, help?

So in Xbox party chat my headset works fine in skype, but once i joined a party I could hear everybody, but no one could hear me, even though that chat indicator light was coming on. I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. I've tried restarting
    the console multiple times, but that doesnt seem to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Mix Master Dom, Jul 7, 2015
  2. Senpai Greg
    Senpai Greg Guest
    Need Help Fixing Chat!!!

Need Help. When I Join a Party Chat with my buddy I can hear him but he cant hear me. when I talk the green circle next to my name lights up but he cant hear me. I tired using my mic then unplugged it and tired using my Kinect and each time the circle lights
    up but he cant hear me. we are both in the party chat and we don't have each other muted. then we tired game chat through battlefield 4 and I can hear him but he cant hear me. How can I Fix this. I do have a xbox 360 that I use the same account on just as
    some extra info. Please help!!!

Senpai Greg, Jul 7, 2015
  3. Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

In party chat my green light shows me speaking...in skype I can be heard...but in party chat in and out of game I cant be heard..but can hear everyone....nit a happy bunny..been 3 weeks now

ShadowREVENGE, Jul 7, 2015
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

In xbox party chat I cant be heard but the circle lights up and I can hear people, help?

Have you checked your nat settings?

Mr Boozyhead, Jul 7, 2015
  5. I have the same exact problem and all they have told me is to hard reset my xbox and that never works its obviously a system error that we have no control over they need to fix it asap so many people are having party trouble. An update is needed ive been
    unable to talk to my friends for a week now and its starting to get really irritating that i can't use something that im paying for yearly to its full extent i don't expect it to be perfect but at least functional. I can't expect all my friends to make skype
    accounts just because my party doesn't work. This is a big issue and needs and update soon please Microsoft help us!

AHOM3LESSTURTLE, Oct 30, 2015
  6. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Do you guys have your kinect turned to off for chat? I use my kinect for skype but sometimes forget to turn the chat feature off when I use my headset.

vikingland1, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: