In what world does this looking for group constitute a suspension?

Discus and support In what world does this looking for group constitute a suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Crazy to think this suspension is unable to be contested, is my money going to fund monkeys in cubicles? 33763d55-5d28-470c-952d-f6a8b50cbfb1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BullNoHorns S, Jul 6, 2023.

1. In what world does this looking for group constitute a suspension?

In what world does this looking for group constitute a suspension? [​IMG]
    Crazy to think this suspension is unable to be contested, is my money going to fund monkeys in cubicles?

:)

BullNoHorns S, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

A case review would be the only way to contact the enforcement team. If that's not available, all you can do is wait out the suspension.

LFG posts are only meant for looking for other people to play a game with. Posting anything other than that can result in a suspension.

If you would like to pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

I really do understand your frustration here and do wish there was more info I could give but I'm afraid that not even support can help with this as the enforcement team are their own division and can only be contacted the way I posted above.
  4. BullNoHorns S Win User

But you still haven’t described a way to contact them? I have no option to open a case review due to the time duration of the suspension. Is there a way to contact the legal department of Microsoft about this? I’m beyond the frustration part of this I just want answers.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello BullNoHorns, sorry to hear you've been suspended.

Unfortunately no one on the forums is able to help with enforcement issues. You would have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.
  6. BullNoHorns S Win User

So what? I’m out 2 days that I have off? With no recourse to contest this decision. Crazy! And not a soul to call on the phone about the issue?
Thema:

1. In what world does this looking for group constitute a suspension? - Similar Threads - world does looking

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  4. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  5. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  6. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  7. How does my Xbox friend join me on my Nintendo Switch worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does my Xbox friend join me on my Nintendo Switch worlds: I play on Nintendo switch and my friend plays on xbox Whenever I come over to his house we play Minecraft but every time he tries to join my it keeps him on the loading menu and won't join him...
  8. Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...: When I load into Minecraft fabric loader. And go into a world I enable shaders. Once I do so it crashes after a few seconds of using the shader and brings me to the launcher and says I have exit...
  9. I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...: They are still there but when I try to load into them it just give me a error message saying "failed to sync world" ive gotten this message before and was able to get past it but I can't with this...
  10. Why Does My World Takes All My Items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does My World Takes All My Items?: This happend a week ago, I was think of going on minecraft to play on my world. But when I logged on, all my items were gone and armor. This was really heart breaking because i spent a long time...