In trying to play gta online but it won't let me

Discus and support In trying to play gta online but it won't let me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; But I can't afford xbox live gold c7a8df44-a8b8-422f-a9d8-7c3b163a32c8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G3TM3RK3D333, Jul 26, 2017.

1. G3TM3RK3D333
    G3TM3RK3D333 Guest

But I can't afford xbox live gold

:)

G3TM3RK3D333, Jul 26, 2017
  2. NewYork176
    NewYork176 Guest
    Xbox live account

Hey can someone please help me. I have a active xbox live account. But it won't let me play gta v online. It states that my profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality.

NewYork176, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Sku11Face500
    Sku11Face500 Guest
    Can't play gta5 online

Hi I recently been having issues with Xbox live have been in touch with Microsoft but they can't seem to help it lets me sign in but then kicks me out also lets me get to GTA online but won't let me do any hiest

Sku11Face500, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Anthony Wel Win User

GTAV Starter Pack for premium edition online edition it won't let me install it I tried everything

But I won't let me get the gta online doesn't it come with gta online or do I have to buy it
  5. Anthony Wel Win User

GTAV Starter Pack for premium edition online edition it won't let me install it I tried everything

No I don't think you understand I already have gta v I just won't let me access gta online so do I have to buy the online?
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Why is it not letting me play gta online

Hello @JafontmkFoedem10! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

With online issues like these, there could be many factors that could cause it so it's best to start with basic troubleshooting steps and work our way up trying different solutions to start ruling out some factors and narrow it down to the root cause.

Solution 1: Basic troubleshooting steps:

Step 1:
    Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 3: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Step 4: Check your NAT type:

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

Solution 2: Check if your console is connected to the internet

If you can't play online, make sure your Xbox One console is connected to the internet. See Network Settings on Xbox One for more information on checking your network connectivity and settings.

Solution 3: Check for Xbox status alerts

Make sure there are no service status alerts that might affect your ability to connect.

Solution 4: Check the status of your Xbox Live subscription

If there was a problem with your subscription payment, your subscription may be suspended and you may not be able to connect to Xbox Live. For more information on updating payment information to resume a suspended subscription, see Update payment info to continue your Xbox Live subscription.

Solution 5: Check multiplayer connection:

I also highly recommend following the steps mentioned on the link below:

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards.

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  7. Smwutches Win User

GTA 5 Story Mode not opening

Story Mode is an add-on to GTA 5 Online. You won't be able to play it unless you own GTA 5 Online.
  8. WattyNuela Win User

Won't let me play minecraft online

Hello Scurr, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while trying to use online functionalities on Minecraft. In situations like this, the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

1. In trying to play gta online but it won't let me - Similar Threads - trying play gta

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  7. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  8. Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass: Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass but unable to play due to a black screen with a tiny loading symbol in the right corner has anyone else had this issue? how do I get...
  9. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  10. Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...: I am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality please help my fix it or fix it please...