in the store on xbox, I do not get the option of buying a game as a gift

Discus and support in the store on xbox, I do not get the option of buying a game as a gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; although the rest of my family has no problem on that xbox purchasing stuff normally or as gift, I personally don't get the option to do so.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by solochubb, Feb 10, 2021.

1. solochubb
    solochubb Guest

although the rest of my family has no problem on that xbox purchasing stuff normally or as gift,

I personally don't get the option to do so.

:)

solochubb, Feb 10, 2021
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Microsoft/Xbox Gift Cards

You can buy any game as a gift. You will get that option in the store.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gifting Games with Gamepass

You have to purchase a game to make a gift out of it. In the xbox store you have the option to buy for yourself or purchase as a gift.
  4. Harry37376 Win User

Gifting a friend

you should have the option to buy as a gift.
    Yep, if you go on the microsoft store on xbox, search for “xbox live gold”. Then select buy as gift, you can buy it for someone else, and they will get an xbox live message with the code.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

can't buy as a gift

As far as I know you can only buy games as gifts. If you want to buy Gold, buy a physical card or a code from an online retailer. :)
    Thanks for the answer. Xbox Live Gold can be bought as a gift but not now because of this problem. Why does Store never work correctly?(

I do not see any option to Buy as Gift for Xbox Live subscription. I'm not even sure you can gift anything else other than games.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Gifting left 4 dead 2 on Xbox one

Do you mean you want to gift a game you already own? The gifting function on XB1, covers buying a digital game for someone:

1. Navigate to the Store tab on your Xbox One console.
    2. Locate a game that you would like to give as a gift and open its store listing.
    3. Select the Buy as gift option.
    4. Enter the email address of the person to whom you would like to send the gift.​ ...
    5. Choose your payment method.
    6. Select Buy as a gift to complete the transaction.
Thema:

1. in the store on xbox, I do not get the option of buying a game as a gift - Similar Threads - store option buying

2. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  3. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  4. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I am having issues trying to get XBox game pass to play online with friends. I live in Bermuda and the region is set to United States, Bermuda was not an option....
  5. Xbox app menu only shows 'My Library' and 'Store' as options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app menu only shows 'My Library' and 'Store' as options: Hi, I don't think my app is working properly and I would like to know if there's something that can be done about it. Here's an example: [img] Thank you for your time....
  6. Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store: Right now you need to scroll down all the way down to the add on list (which is already annoying as the new store app doesn't support scrolling with RT/LT), and you can't purchase directly from...
  7. I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it...: After it gives me the option to view it in the Microsoft store it doesn’t show I have anything downloaded but if I go to my games and apps I can see that I have it all downloaded....
  8. There is no option to buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition in xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no option to buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition in xbox store: I want to buy AC Valhalla Standard Edition, but the only editions available is the gold and ultimate. How do I buy the standard edition? e634bd8b-ea1b-4849-9818-77bd139047af
  9. Why is the buy option showing on the store for Mafia 3 Definitive Edition when I previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the buy option showing on the store for Mafia 3 Definitive Edition when I previously...: So I noticed that there's a Mafia III Definitive Edition on the store but why it shows the buy option for 29.99 when I previously purchased Mafia 3 base game with all DLCs? If you look at the page...
  10. Xbox store- install/buy option replaced with "Bundle Only"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store- install/buy option replaced with "Bundle Only": So basically I have the option on some backward compatible games to purchase, install or view price in this case I do not for Call of Duty Black Ops it just says Bundle only then when I press A on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox no option buy as gift