In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

Discus and support In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alexey Rusakevich, Feb 14, 2019.

1. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game -
    DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when you try to buy this game it writes its full value, although I have live gold status.

I attach links on the page in the store:

https://www.xbox.com/ru-RU/live/deals-with-gold

https://marketplace.xbox.com/ru-RU/Product/DmC/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80243430824?cid=search

:)

Alexey Rusakevich, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Did you try to reset your page? Did you also make sure you log out and log back in again?
  3. LtLogicon Win User

It's the same situation in the Australian store. It might be an issue with the Microsoft Store.

Maybe wait one day to see if the store updates.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Alexey,

I checked myself from the US marketplace and a few Xbox 360 games that are on the Deals with Gold site are not listed properly with the discounted price and DmC is not the only game not showing the correct discounted price. I checked and all of the Xbox
    One deals are shown discounted properly but a couple of the Xbox 360 games may just need some more time to update the correct price on the Xbox 360 marketplace.

I suggest waiting a few days and check back later as I have already asked someone to look into this matter.
  5. Alexey Rusakevich Win User

Did you try to reset your page? Did you also make sure you log out and log back in again?
    The discount appeared yesterday and from that moment until today, updated the page many times.
  6. Alexey Rusakevich Win User

Hi Alexey,

I checked myself from the US marketplace and a few Xbox 360 games that are on the Deals with Gold site are not listed properly with the discounted price and DmC is not the only game not showing the correct discounted price. I checked and all of the Xbox
    One deals are shown discounted properly but a couple of the Xbox 360 games may just need some more time to update the correct price on the Xbox 360 marketplace.

I suggest waiting a few days and check back later as I have already asked someone to look into this matter.
    Thank you very much, I will wait)
Thema:

1. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription - Similar Threads - store game page

2. Xbox.com store game pages don't work when I'm sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox.com store game pages don't work when I'm sign in.: Been having this problem since today. Every time I try to go to a game's store page on Xbox.com, and I'm signed into my account I get more or less infinite error numbers and messages. Here's the...
  3. Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store: Hello! I've had this problem for 3 days now, when I try to open a games page on the Microsoft Store it crashes, the Xbox app also crashes when I try to launch it Here are the Crash error that i...
  4. Unable to load in-game store page

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to load in-game store page: I cannot see the ody points. GAME IS Omega Strikers. Unable to recharge submitted by /u/gaokeshi [link] [comments]
  5. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  6. PC insider - store page with "game services" opened instead of actual game

in XboX Insiders
    PC insider - store page with "game services" opened instead of actual game: Since today's update to PC xbox app on Win 10. When I press play, the store page for game services is opened and no game is launching. I've found out that game, which doesn't use advanced...
  7. Redirecting to the gaming services page on store while launching any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redirecting to the gaming services page on store while launching any game: so i came across this issue when i try to launch any game specifically halo infinite then it takes me to the gaming services page on the microsoft store. i tried uninstalling the gaming services...
  8. Any game won't launch after latest update, instead Store page opens

in XBoX on Windows
    Any game won't launch after latest update, instead Store page opens: Game pass PC app just updated and there was a list of all the things that was changed. I closed that pop up and then tried to launch a game, but instead of the game, only Microsoft Store page...
  9. Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...: [IMG] submitted by /u/net3reak [link] [comments]
  10. Repeatedly sent to the store page when trying to launch an owned/installed game (Wasteland 3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repeatedly sent to the store page when trying to launch an owned/installed game (Wasteland 3): EDIT: Game comes out in MAY, not MARCH. I'm an idiot. I'm stuck in a loop that sends me to the Microsoft Store when I try to launch a game. I pre-ordered Wasteland 3 and have downloaded and...