in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

Discus and support in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cash Junior, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Cash Junior
    Cash Junior Guest

in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

Idk what to do here so....

:)

Cash Junior, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i click it takes me to call of duty and says i have to pay I have game-pass ultimate

Hi Cash, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry but the game Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III - Cross-Gen Bundle is not included in the Game Pass catalog, at least not for now.

Where did you see that information?

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-iii-cross-gen-bundle/9nb54xtf084m

[​IMG]

You can, however, pre-install Call of Duty®: Black Ops 6 - Cross-Gen Bundle.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/call-of-duty-black-ops-6/9P5HV0HVZTSK

I hope this helps.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I tried redeeming a gift code on MS store but received a message "This product cannot be installed on this PC." help?

Well the instructions on the redeem email says you can install on a PC through Microsoft Store or Xbox app. It's not the first game I've gotten this way so I dont know why it doesn't install or even see it in the library
    [​IMG]
    The instructions may be wrong about that then because the cross gen bundles only include the previous gen and current gen console versions of the game but dont include the PC version.

According to

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii-cross-gen-bundle/9NCL5M3V0RSH

Includes: - Cross Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II -- Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game

It says nothing about the PC version being included.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Game sharing gamepass but multiplayer not working

Sounds like you bought gamepass for console which doesn't include multiplayer

If you want that you either need gamepass for.console.plus core which includes multiplayer

Or just buy ultimate which has multiplayer and access to gamepass games and cloud

Gamepass for console only includes gamepass games library that's it
  5. Rostom L Win User

COD MW 2 Cross Gen Bundle

Sure thing. I appreciate it.
  6. Rostom L Win User

COD MW 2 Cross Gen Bundle

On my end, I can see it as the normal COD: MW II. It has the same approximate size of 132.87 GB. I guess you just have to let if finish downloading. That should include the game COD: MW II.
Thema:

1. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i... - Similar Threads - gamepass library says

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  5. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  6. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  7. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  8. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found....
  9. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found....
  10. games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library: Yo bro I wanted some help , in my xbox app gta 5 is showing up in the games library of game pass but when i open the gamepass library from my console it doesnot shows up , can you plz tell me...