In the context of wanting to play R6: Extraction via Game Pass, Ubisoft says "It seems you...

Discus and support In the context of wanting to play R6: Extraction via Game Pass, Ubisoft says "It seems you... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm just trying to play the new Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Extraction game, which is advertised to be available through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Loxworth, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Loxworth
    Loxworth Guest

In the context of wanting to play R6: Extraction via Game Pass, Ubisoft says "It seems you...

I'm just trying to play the new Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Extraction game, which is advertised to be available through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC.

However, it appears that I cannot find the game in the Xbox Game Pass library, nor does Ubisoft acknowledge that I am an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member (refer to attached image) even though my Game Pass subscription lasts until February 1st 2022.

What's going on?

:)

Loxworth, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

In the context of wanting to play R6: Extraction via Game Pass, Ubisoft says "It seems you are not an [Xbox Game Pass Ultimate] member yet." even though I am.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

There isn't an attached picture. Can you check if you have an active subscription here account.microsoft.com/services
  3. Loxworth Win User

In the context of wanting to play R6: Extraction via Game Pass, Ubisoft says "It seems you are not an [Xbox Game Pass Ultimate] member yet." even though I am.

Hi Jesse,

I just realized that I accidentally linked my Ubisoft account with an Xbox account that doesn't have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I am currently trying to get the Ubisoft account unlinked from the Xbox account and instead get it linked with the correct Xbox account, but it's proven to be more difficult than I thought...

Thanks for your reply regardless!
  4. svick Win User

Game Pass R6 Extraction

5. Jesse E' Win User

Game Pass R6 Extraction

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You'll need to reach out to Ubisoft support so they can verify and link your Ubisoft account to your Xbox account in order to install and play the game.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Game Pass R6 Extraction

This game is not on PC Game Pass. It is currently only on Xbox Game Pass.

See here is console where it shows up.

[​IMG]

Here is PC Game Pass and it does not appear.

[​IMG]

While I have seen an article stating that it would be available to Game Pass for PC, it doesn't even show up to purchase through the Microsoft store so it can't be on PC Game Pass if it is not offered in the Microsoft store.
Thema:

1. In the context of wanting to play R6: Extraction via Game Pass, Ubisoft says "It seems you... - Similar Threads - context wanting play

2. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  3. Context menu delays at home screen and My games & apps

in XboX Insiders
    Context menu delays at home screen and My games & apps: Everytime I open context menus for anything at the home screen or My games & apps section, it either doesn't popup or when I press the menu button another time it opens again, it's just this long...
  4. for context this is for minecraft bedrock. I (who is on windows 11) am not able to see my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for context this is for minecraft bedrock. I (who is on windows 11) am not able to see my...: The question above more or less states my problem. I know my friends are online, I can see that they are online through the Xbox application, but when I look under the friends tab, nothing shows...
  5. Club and Store missing from Context Menu

in XboX Insiders
    Club and Store missing from Context Menu: Hello. Can I back Club and Store links in the context menu More Options? Now they're replaced by Game Card, and placed inside it. Can I customize that? I think previously version of the menu was...
  6. Wondering if anyone else is getting the random ban with no context

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering if anyone else is getting the random ban with no context: Anyone else being randomly banned with no context and nothing showing up about it on Xbox enforcement? I’m just very confused about what I did if anything and Xbox support is no help submitted by...
  7. No antialiasing on text during pop in animation of context menu

in XboX Insiders
    No antialiasing on text during pop in animation of context menu: [IMG] submitted by /u/Belkaar [link] [comments]
  8. CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback)

in XBoX Accessibility
    CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback): Playstation considers themselves a free speech platform, Microsoft around Xbox One's release updated their CoC so that they are not and Phil Spencer has stated himself "Xbox is not a free speech...
  9. Out of Context Permanent Name Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of Context Permanent Name Ban: So, today on 7/27/20, I was graciously notified of an enforcement ban detailing that my name, (not gamertag) had been permanently blocked for offensive reasons? Okay. So, here's the kicker. In my...
  10. No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9 ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10*** b4e2cc65-9c21-4e4d-ad93-fe0356b92213