In Some Games My controller Reconnect Automatically Help Me If You Have a Soution

Discus and support In Some Games My controller Reconnect Automatically Help Me If You Have a Soution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I Play Some Games In Some Missions My Controller Reconnect Automatically The probleme is Not From The Batterie , Help Me if you Have A Solution... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RockPen81009998, Dec 11, 2016.

1. In Some Games My controller Reconnect Automatically Help Me If You Have a Soution

When I Play Some Games In Some Missions My Controller Reconnect Automatically The probleme is Not From The Batterie , Help Me if you Have A Solution

:)

RockPen81009998, Dec 11, 2016
  2. gnd Bighawk
    gnd Bighawk Guest
    using my media remote with my other 360 game controller

hi guys can anyone give me some advice..

i am having problems reconnecting my game controller to my console, since hooking up my media remote, is their a solutions that can help me reconnect my controller, am dying to play a game right nw, its raining outside.

thanks.

gnd Bighawk, Dec 11, 2016
  3. KevinD79
    KevinD79 Guest
    Disconnected from Xbox Live every 10-30 minutes after 10/23/12 update

I am having this problem also. It doesn't automatically reconnect. I have to hit the xbox button on my controller and choose sign in every time it disconnects me. I never had it disconnect me before the october software upgrade.

KevinD79, Dec 11, 2016
  4. KevinD79 Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live every 10-30 minutes after 10/23/12 update

I am having this problem also. It doesn't automatically reconnect. I have to hit the xbox button on my controller and choose sign in every time it disconnects me. I never had it disconnect me before the october software upgrade.
  5. marknally Win User

Games for 5 year olds

My daughter likes Feeding Frenzy (both 1 and 2 ) nice simple game with easy controls.

I would just check out the arcade and download the trials, that will be plenty on there that she can have a 15 min blast on, and lets be honest most kids attention span is not that long, so short bursts on a variety of games is the best soution in my experience.
  6. iPoTaTo HeaD Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live

My IP settings says it's automatic, and I am using wireless connection on my xbox. We have unlimited internet, if that helps too. Restarting the router allows me to reconnect, but doesn't stop the disconnections.
  7. isturbo1984 Win User

Being Disconected when Connection isn't Vital?? It seems...

Also, I have noticed that after getting disconected, my Xbox automatically reconnects me once I exit to the dash.
  8. BloomsDomain Win User

How to fix Xbox 360 disconnecting you from Xbox live on game launch

To add on. The minute I leave a game it automatically reconnects me. It only occurs in the games themselves
Thema:

In Some Games My controller Reconnect Automatically Help Me If You Have a Soution

1. In Some Games My controller Reconnect Automatically Help Me If You Have a Soution - Similar Threads - Games controller Reconnect

2. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  3. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  4. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  5. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  6. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  7. This game requires a controller.

in XboX Insiders
    This game requires a controller.: I noticed last night when I went to play Vampire Survivors on my Series X, when the game stated I got an Xbox prompt telling me the game requires a controller to play it. At first I thought, well...
  8. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  9. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  10. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...