In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

Discus and support In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Candid-Vegetable6512, Nov 24, 2021.

1. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought the remaining concept two. I drove around a couple of minutes. But then I had to go of. After that I didn't play for a couple days when I returned It had been a mistake with the update so I waited another couple of days. When I finally got to play went to change cars but it wasn't there!! (the Rimac). I restarted the game and my Xbox but it didn't change. Still not there. I've looked everywhere I can think of () but NO it's NOT THERE!! I still haven't got it back or something like that. (Btw I have checked the lambo didn't get sold. Nad it did. Plus that my money is gone, so no failed in-game update I think. I'm pretty pissed you know bc right now I literally have nothing I would really really appreciate answers or tips or if anyone else also has this problem

submitted by /u/Candid-Vegetable6512
    [link] [comments]

/u/Candid-Vegetable6512, Nov 24, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...