In Modern Warfare 2, when I'm trying to find a match online it is saying there is 0 ...

Discus and support In Modern Warfare 2, when I'm trying to find a match online it is saying there is 0 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In Modern Warfare 2, when I'm trying to find a match online it is saying there is 0 players online, therefore I can't find a match! Help please?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dinny C, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Dinny C
    Dinny C Guest

In Modern Warfare 2, when I'm trying to find a match online it is saying there is 0 ...

In Modern Warfare 2, when I'm trying to find a match online it is saying there is 0 players online, therefore I can't find a match! Help please?

:)

Dinny C, Aug 4, 2016
  2. KillerC5311
    KillerC5311 Guest
    Modem Resets When Joining Game...What to do????

My wife and I recently moved to Colombia, South America to teach at an international school. I got on xbox.com and moved my account to Colombia. It allows me to log on, I've even chatted with a friend on there, however, when, for example, I'm trying to play
    Modern Warfare 1 or 2 multiplayer, I select to find a game, or join a game, and it won't find a match, even though there are hundreds of thousands of players online. Then, it would sort of freeze and my modem/router resets. So, basically every time I try and
    find a match on multiplayer, the router resets. Any help, please??????

KillerC5311, Aug 4, 2016
  3. Hard To Find A Match- But Other 360 Can?

I don't have any complaints about this game, except I can't find a match by myself (sometimes I can, it'll take around 10 minutes). When/if it finds a match, it usually kicks me out and says "the modern warfare 3 servers aren't available." Weird thing is,
    I have 2 Xbox 360's in my house, one isn't mine. The other 360 can find matches with NO problems, instant matches. The only time when we can find a match is when I party up with my friends and if it doesn't pick me to search for one. It isn't my router or
    modem, considering the other 360 is hooked up to the same one and can find matches fine... and I haven't had this problem with any other game I played online (Gears 3 finds matches instantly). My NAT is open. My connection is solid and recently upgraded it.
    When I play with my friends, I barely ever have any lag or hit detection issues, only once in a while. Just makes me mad that I can't play by myself and have rely on when my friends to play.

I seen this similar complaint before, but from Europeans. I'm in New York.

Korpus Draige, Aug 5, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Check your NAT type, if it is strict you will have this issue always with MW2.

M3tal Daz3, Aug 6, 2016
  5. J.R.G. Win User

PLZ keep playing this game!

As soon as I'm bored with Skyrim...

Modern Warfare 3 just doesn't hold my interest. I played M.W.2 today and didn't have a problem finding a match.

Peace, J.R.
  6. RedHazey Win User

Problem Joining Lobbies In Modern Warfare 2

Yep, I have tried Halo and other COD games such as WaW and Modern Warfare 1, and Left 4 Dead; others too. And I can find matches on those games. Modern Warfare 2 is the only game I cannot find matches on. And to rule out another possibility; I tried joining
    matches with a friend's MW2 disc in addition to my disc, and they were both unsuccessful so I know it is not a disc error.
  7. rckstrdude24 Win User

Call of Duty MW3 stopped putting me in 50ms games!?

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is based off connection. Meaning, when you go into match making it try's to find the best connection in your region and they usually gives them host for the game.
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

COD MW2 Screenfreezing XBOX One

Hey Santino,

I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2. The best recommendation due to online server game performance, Try visiting the

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Forums
    or
    contact the developer
    for more information on the development of their in-game lobbies.

Hope this helps.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

What Call of Duty have you played most? Least?

Well, here's my list.

-----

#1: Modern Warfare 3

#2: Modern Warfare 2

#3: Modern Warfare

#4: World at War

#5 Call of Duty 3

#6: Black Ops

#7: Call of Duty 2

#8: Call of Duty

-----

I'm sorry to say Black Ops is so low on the list when so many of you seem to love it, but the style of the game just didn't mesh well with me. Otherwise, I've been playing more & more of the games as they go in sequential order & the online play becomes
    better & more balanced. I expect Black Ops 2 to take the number 1 spot over Modern Warfare 3 upon its release.
Thema:

1. In Modern Warfare 2, when I'm trying to find a match online it is saying there is 0 ... - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare I'm

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  4. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  5. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  6. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  7. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  8. Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.: Error code (0x80070070). The update says I need 41.3 GB of additional space. I have 500.1 GB of free space. I have tried uninstalling a game worth more than 41.3 GB and that did not work. I have...
  9. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  10. Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...: I don't understand why it's messing up because it works fine on my two accounts I created but when I play it on my account that I have for you many years it blows up but when it goes to find a...