in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...

Discus and support in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elijah Ahmed, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Elijah Ahmed
    Elijah Ahmed Guest

in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...

in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in

:)

Elijah Ahmed, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in

Hey there, Elijah Ahmed

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I am afraid that a PlayStation account can only be linked to a Microsoft account once. Once it has been linked to a PSN account, you can't link the PSN account to another Microsoft account.

You will need to work through this support article here: Troubleshoot sign-in issues on PSN (playstation.com)

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. VanyaTheAwe Win User

I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…

I know but I can’t log into the account that owns the game. This current account and the one that owns Minecraft are tied to the same email. But I cannot remember the name of it. So I’m wondering if I can get the account that owns Minecraft’s name back so I can log in and reinstall Minecraft.
  4. Georges C. Win User

i have an issue signing into microsoft on minecraft ps4

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello avaUwU, this account you created and are trying to log in, owns the Minecraft game for PS4?

Have you opened a PSN account at Sony with this email you just created, or do you have another account that logs into your PSN?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  6. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

ok so that day i unlinked my account because i was trying to log in an alt account but i couldnt for some reason , then i created another psn account for my other account and logged in whilst my main account was unlinked . I left home with my alt logged on and my main unlinked . Then i came back home and i couldnt log in my main . 1 week ago i unlinked my alt from my alt psn account trying to log in my main psn account with my alt . But in a matter of seconds of unlinking my account and switching psn , it said it was allready connected even that i unlinked . I can still log on xbox app and minecraft on my phone
Thema:

1. in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no... - Similar Threads - minecraft can’t remember

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  4. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  5. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  6. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  7. Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5: I have many accounts and I can’t sign into Microsoft on any of those accounts on Minecraft it just says that there are all ready connected to a play station network...
  8. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  9. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  10. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...