In Games I can't press shift and space at same time :( (any solution?)

Discus and support In Games I can't press shift and space at same time :( (any solution?) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Games i cant press shift and space at same time i can press it seprately but cant press together For example: If I wana crouch in minecraft i will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shubham Sharma1, Sep 29, 2022.

1. In Games I can't press shift and space at same time :( (any solution?)

In Games i cant press shift and space at same time i can press it seprately but cant press together For example: If I wana crouch in minecraft i will press shift and if i also wana jump i will press space bar but it wont let me shift or jump pressing at same time

:)

Shubham Sharma1, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Shubham, this is standard functionality. Has this feature stopped working all of a sudden?

Let's try some processes.

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix. (Minecraft)

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

If it doesn't work, try to reinstall the game (remembering to have your worlds saved in realms ok?)

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. voteDC Win User

Xbox Forums Compatibility With Google Chrome

Paragraphs don't work properly with any browser.

-

To get them either space your paragraphs out with a dash or go into rich formatting and hold down Shift every time you press Enter.
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

Batman: Arkham City Side Missions Guide

tag ...OP to space press shift + enter.
  5. JakeMyers3 Win User

Issues

same error message here. it really sucks coming off a 12 hour shift i can't play any of my games
  6. OJsBl00dyGl0ve2 Win User

Amazon <3

[quote user="Lil Dogg"]

Yeah as much enter as I press it won't.

See. I've pressed enter many many times and on my screen it shows it but when I press Reply it turns into 2 lines.

[/quote]

I've read in the Forum FAQ section that

if you hold shift while you press enter

that it will add the spaces.....

seems to work, but not in the quick reply box!?
Thema:

1. In Games I can't press shift and space at same time :( (any solution?) - Similar Threads - Games can't press

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  5. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  6. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  7. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  8. Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!: I already reinstall this game for second time but not working, I hope someone can help me please. a4a32bed-f76a-446a-924a-54421df0a81d
  9. Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...: I'm on Windows 11, I got the game pass for pc a few days ago and I've been having a problem with it, whatever game I download and try to launch it doesn't work, gives no reaction at all not even...
  10. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Can't press start game button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Can't press start game button: Can't press start game button. drivers, graphics card, w10 up to date [img] 44f1cd82-82ad-416c-9b99-a86a748a886b