in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help ....

Discus and support in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help .... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Haha. Cracking couple of games!! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ingoish456, Jan 18, 2014.

  1. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

    in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help ....


    Haha. Cracking couple of games!!
     
    ShaunPerry, Jan 18, 2014
    #16
  2. Got to admit was a great few games on BF............more dog tags to the collection lol...............Ps sorry for hijacking yr thread...........Just out of curiosity would lack of power in the batteries or power pack of your console make a difference???
    Just thinking out side the box
     
    Maccadooooooooo, Jan 18, 2014
    #17
  3. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest
    its a p+c kit so no probs there ... im gonna test it fully tomorrow ...
     
    ingoish456, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. ingoish456 Win User

    in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help ....

    just been on BF with Kinect but in a party ... and it seemed fine, cba replacing the console just because may have a faulty mic, im sure they do a replacement once the console is registered, but could be wrong ...
  5. ingoish456 Win User

    in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help ....

    just joined a party with few forum members on BF, a lot better ... just general in game voice its like people are whispering !
  6. ingoish456 Win User

    in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help ....

    its a p+c kit so no probs there ... im gonna test it fully tomorrow ...
  7. ShaunPerry Win User

    in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help ....

    Haha. Cracking couple of games!!
  8. John Dowding Win User

    in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help ....

    ve. Had no problem with chat volume or clarity, it's a huge improvement over the 360, I could hear my mate bashing his buttons the other day!
Thema:

in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help ....

Loading...
  1. in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help .... - Similar Threads - game voice very

  2. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  3. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  4. Xbox Game Bar PC voice chat problems

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar PC voice chat problems: I don't understand why no one is talking about it. There are problems with Xbox chat on both Game Bar and console. Constant disconnection problems from everyone when in a party. People appear on...
  5. Report in game voice not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Report in game voice not working: I can save it but there no actual clip to see or view afterwards, and ironically it still sees there some sort of clip because 24 hours later I get a notification of it expiring submitted by...
  6. Why is my voice chat to Game audio slider Grayed out On Xbox One

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my voice chat to Game audio slider Grayed out On Xbox One: This is a obvious problem. I cannot hear game audio and I have already tried a power cycle 3c2f06f4-88eb-4ea6-b731-e14cbffb7c8d
  7. Why Does The Xbox Series X Not Clip My Voice And Party Chat, Just Game Audio

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does The Xbox Series X Not Clip My Voice And Party Chat, Just Game Audio: I'm having trouble with my voice and friends voice not being in my xbox clips, is this a bug that's not been fixed yet or a microsoft decision? So many funny moments and not being able to capture...
  8. xbox game bar not recording my voice for any of the clips

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar not recording my voice for any of the clips: i had a issue previously where when i clipped any game recording it would just display the first frame for the whole clip and just have audio running in the background, so the screen would be...
  9. When recording game clips my voice is excluded from the audio where other players voices...

    in XBoX on Windows
    When recording game clips my voice is excluded from the audio where other players voices...: I found a thread to help troubleshoot the issue and I still cannot get my voice in recorded clips. My microphone works, settings are adjusted and trials/testing have been taken with no success....
  10. How can I include my voice or others voice in my game clips?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I include my voice or others voice in my game clips?: I've tried everything. Changing my privacy, looking at my chat mixer, the works and I still can't figure it out. I'm on the Series X and I still can't seem to figure out the issue....