In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion

Discus and support In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I believe the feature should be added to the ‘Capture Options’ in the Xbox Guide. The entry point being listed under ‘Parties & Chats’ is questionable... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alternative-Emu-37, Sep 10, 2023.

1. In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion

I believe the feature should be added to the ‘Capture Options’ in the Xbox Guide.

The entry point being listed under ‘Parties & Chats’ is questionable since I’m unsure how most people have customized their Xbox Bar. Allowing the players to choose the entry point location might be a pretty big deal.

submitted by /u/Alternative-Emu-37
    [link] [comments]

/u/Alternative-Emu-37, Sep 10, 2023
  2. illegal man ‎ Win User

Xbox In-game voice reporting not appearing

i did everything and still no report in game voice chat.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?!

they can't report you for the in game quick chats as it is not an xbox message or voice chat, what kind of ban did you get.
  4. Dec3D Win User

people trying to get account info

Don't worry they will get console banned its in the terms of use they cant do anything they will be the ones getting banned report them for voice chat or in game voice
  5. Cerebral Paul Win User

can I record a video to report a player?

I want to report this guy for threatening players in game chat, calling people "gay". I have a capture card, could I send it as proof of this? Its game chat audio for grand theft auto 5.
    There is no way to submit a video, report him via the console and in the details say it was in voice comms/party chat. Also report it in game.
  6. Ezzn Win User

XBOX ENFORECMENT

I agree with some of the others.. Block and Report.. ESO has a big problem with open voice chat and they are trying their best to keep the voice chats PG.. It's a two edge sword sometimes.
Thema:

In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion

1. In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion - Similar Threads - game Voice Chat

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  4. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  5. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  6. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  7. Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?: I have a problem when I stream and I’m playing with randoms in game chat (NOT party chat) and the stream just straight up doesn’t capture the in game voices. The game sound is fine, im fine, my...
  8. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  9. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues: On PC as of a week ago, party chat only works if I have it open. When it’s closed, I can hear my friends, but they can’t hear me. I have found a temporary solution by disabling the xbox app’s...