In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.

Discus and support In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Play game on PC.ror box "Looks like you already own this". Also "The purchase you requested cannot be performed, since it has already be completed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RattyElephant21, Oct 15, 2018.

1. In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.

Play game on PC.ror box "Looks like you already own this". Also "The purchase you requested cannot be performed, since it has already be completed before". Message has appeared for over a month.

:)

RattyElephant21, Oct 15, 2018
  2. duramax100
    duramax100 Guest
    unable to buy coins for microsoft bingo

unable to purchase coins on microsoft bingo windows 10

duramax100, Oct 15, 2018
  3. scoobydee70
    scoobydee70 Guest
    Coin purchase not showing up - MS Bingo

I purchased coins with my Microsoft account for Bingo and the coins are not showing up. I see the purchase on ms account page not in Bingo? Can anyone tell me where I can go for help with this?

scoobydee70, Oct 15, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello RattyElephant21,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. If there is any account troubleshooting required for purchases, the
    Xbox Support Team is able to assist with that issue. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 15, 2018
  5. I have posted this in the Community. No response yet. I also talked to Xbox by phone to no avail. Frankly I don't expect any help from the review of other posters. I'll just keep saving money on coin purchases . . .

RattyElephant21, Nov 2, 2018
  6. RattyElephant21 Win User

I have posted this in the Community. No response yet. I also talked to Xbox by phone to no avail. Frankly I don't expect any help from the review of other posters. I'll just keep saving money on coin purchases . . .
  7. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello RattyElephant21,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. If there is any account troubleshooting required for purchases, the
    Xbox Support Team is able to assist with that issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. Gérard Oomens Win User

when is someone going to fix bingo?

Bingo is closed: Microsoft Bingo closure | Xbox Support

The Microsoft Casual Games team recently announced that they will close the service for Microsoft Bingo on all devices in April 2021. After this date, you’ll no longer be able to play the game or access any in-game items, such as tickets or coins.
  9. AKing33 Win User

In-app purchase (Tiny troopers) not showing up in the game

I'm having the same issue with Microsoft Bingo. I have attempted to purchase the 200 coin pack and it has charged my accounts I used for payment both times but it hasn't given me the coins! I can't find a way to contact them either.
  10. Mister Kellogg Win User

purchasing coins for Bingo game

Hi StoneBus3469822,

Hey there, do you notice that the purchases do not go through at a certain time of day or does this just happen randomly? You library can be found by logging into the Microsoft Store on your PC then selecting your profile at the top. Do you see any content
    to "download" when you check there?

Thank you!
Thema:

1. In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo. - Similar Threads - game purchase coins

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  4. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  5. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  6. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  9. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  10. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...