In-Game chat not working for any game... please help...

Discus and support In-Game chat not working for any game... please help... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On my Xbox One I mainly play 2 games Fortnite and Overwatch and for some reason, the in-game chat for both of them is not working. I'm not sure if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItsBubbleBoss, May 31, 2018.

1. In-Game chat not working for any game... please help...

On my Xbox One I mainly play 2 games Fortnite and Overwatch and for some reason, the in-game chat for both of them is not working. I'm not sure if people can hear me, however, I can hear people, but there are extremely laggy and
    impossible to understand. The party function on Xbox works fine and my headset is relatively new. All my settings are on minimum security for multiplayer function. I seriously have no idea what is wrong... Please, may someone assist me...

:)

ItsBubbleBoss, May 31, 2018
  2. Party chat and game chat isn't working?

can someone please help something is not right with my Xbox. Got on today and party and game chat isn't working. when I am in a party by my self the chat is fine as soon as I invite someone it doesnt work. Same for in game chat!

Juan-A1DD6DFB-C925-46E0-A267-4A53E2657D78, May 31, 2018
  3. SafeOne3
    SafeOne3 Guest
    Achivements not unlocking

My Achievements are not working with any xbox one game for the last 6m please help

SafeOne3, May 31, 2018
  4. NobodySiR Win User

Game Chat Not Working For Any Game

Reasons why xbox is a piece of trash. Xbox 360 was honestly a better system lol
  5. TheLegendDyl4n1 Win User

Game Chat Not Working For Any Game

the only way i could fix this issue was everytime i wanted to go into game chat i have to hard reset my xbox, if you go into a party it breaks it so everytime you wanna use game chat you have to hard reset your xbox by unplugging it or holding the power
    button for 10 sec.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Game chat not working on any game but party chat works

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today Apple!

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with game chat feature.

When you said you try using another accounts on your console, the issue still persist?

I can recommend you in case you didn't try it yet, perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.

For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  7. Francia J. Win User

Game chat isnt working in any game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Check that your privacy settings allow communication with everyone. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy. Select View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer, and then make your changes.

If everything is on "Allow" or set to "Everyone" kindly block all of them then power cycle your console and "Allow" and set to "Everyone" again. This is to refresh your accounts setting.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  8. mikthemost Win User

chat system on xbox since the update

Since update chat mixer does not work at all. Game volume remains loud and drowns out party chat. Please help.
Thema:

In-Game chat not working for any game... please help...

1. In-Game chat not working for any game... please help... - Similar Threads - Game chat working

2. How to get game chat to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get game chat to work: When I plug in my headset to my controller and try to talk on game chat it DOSENT work but when I unplug the head set I can here game chat thru the tv I’ve tried on 2 different controllers and 2...
  3. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  4. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  5. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  6. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  7. Party chat on Xbox game bar not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat on Xbox game bar not working.: The past few months I've been dealing with my Xbox game bar not working unless I have the game bar pulled up on my screen. I've tried going into the systems and making it so the background app is...
  8. Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.: My microphone won't work in call of duty game chat, I've tried using my Astro A20 gen 2, a pair of Razer nari ultimate, and an Astro A10 wired headset connected to a party chat headset adapter....
  9. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  10. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...