In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...

Discus and support In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Forza horizon four in the festival playlist, I tried to claim the horizon backstage passes that I was supposed to be given for 50% completion. I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Stephens1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...

In Forza horizon four in the festival playlist, I tried to claim the horizon backstage passes that I was supposed to be given for 50% completion. I did not receive it. How do I fix this?

:)

Jonathan Stephens1, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Unicorncloud34 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Issue

But I did complete the tutorial, the festive playlist is unlocked, too.

Sincerely,
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC Festival Playlist

4. Little JohnnyWilliam Win User

Forza 4 and 5 premium bundle not installing

The only ones it allows you to install are forza 4 formula drift cars, forza 4 fortune island, forza 4 lego speed champions and forza 4 best of bond. The others do not appear. This is the description for this bundle.

"Xbox Game Pass members, complete your Forza Horizon experience in both Mexico and Britain with this unmissable offer. The Forza Horizon Premium Game Pass Bundle expands your driving adventures in Forza Horizon 5 with the Premium Add-ons Bundle and in Forza Horizon 4 with the Ultimate Add-ons Bundle. Across both games, you’ll receive FOUR incredible expansions including Fortune Island, LEGO® Speed Champions, Hot Wheels, and the second Forza Horizon 5 expansion once its released. You’ll also be the star of the Horizon Festival with VIP Membership offering 2x permanent race rewards in both games, exclusive Forza Edition cars, a unique flair, free cosmetics, and more. Car Pass expands and upgrades your garage filling it with fun and unique vehicles. Plus, get behind the wheel of iconic James Bond cars around Britain and hone your drifting skills with legendary..."
  5. PushingSheep420 Win User

How to play the game and get the hotwheels expansion.

Since it's an expansion, you have to open Forza Horizon 3. You get to the Hot Wheels portion in game.
    But what should I do in the game? This game was purchased for my son but even I can understand what to do. They said about winning festivals? How and where you do that?
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Demo tried to mug me!

Playground games did Forza Horizon 1(Xbox 360) & 2 (Xbox one).

Also Forza Horizon is a spin off in Forza franchise.

It's racing game with a different philosophy (Open world,music festival,exploration,dirt,....)

And yop,Playground did a good mix between sim/arcade style....
Thema:

In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...

1. In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I... - Similar Threads - Forza horizon four

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S: So I have been playing a few of the horizons lately, I just recently got my series s and I can’t load my save game of fh4, I was able to load fh2, 3, and 5 just fine but 4 is having problems. If...
  8. forza horizon four keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon four keeps crashing: in the opening race, It keeps crashing. sometimes it won't load. othertimes it crashes mid-race. my pcs GPU does not meet the minimum requirement but I am on the lowest settings. can anyone help?...
  9. Can you switch accounts on forza horizon four on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you switch accounts on forza horizon four on Xbox one?: I want to use a seperate account to try and speedrun the game but i dont know how to change the accounts 571b32ba-c021-4688-81db-eb1a3e967def
  10. Is Forza Horizon Four Mostly Based On Experience Points OR Influence Points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Forza Horizon Four Mostly Based On Experience Points OR Influence Points?: I Need At Least One Answer Before I Go Play This Game, Since I Haven't Seen Any Research Topic About This Game On Bing. If It's Mostly Based On Influence Points, Then I Would Have To Ignore The...