In forza horizon 5 none of my money or cars saved and I didnt get any of it back

Discus and support In forza horizon 5 none of my money or cars saved and I didnt get any of it back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My forza didnt save CARS WHEN I OPENED IT FORZA HORIZON 5 6dd234fd-a7e9-4ad0-ba9d-ca6fa7ddd93f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pukenheimer, Nov 14, 2021.

1. pukenheimer
    pukenheimer Guest

In forza horizon 5 none of my money or cars saved and I didnt get any of it back

My forza didnt save CARS WHEN I OPENED IT

FORZA HORIZON 5

:)

pukenheimer, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. Fyer Win User

Forza Horizon 2

None for me as I said. I even had to re download everything after I got my Xbox One back from repair. Everything was there including the VIP cars. Both Forza 5 and Horizon came back with no issue.
  4. xXReZisTXSnIpex Win User

360 Destroyed my Thumb Drive, Now without ANY saves?

I have forza horizon and yesterday all of my data was stored on the usb flash drive and I went on today and all of my content is gone, it says the forza horizon save that you have selected is damaged and cannot be loaded.please delete the save in the memory
    section of the Xbox dashboard. All of my cars were on there and I don't know how to get it back any ideas???
  5. Omar Mihai Win User

Stolen account and after recovery data and library wiped

I didnt create any new account i just recover it with the microsoft recovery steps like password and after the phone number that was not changed but my main problem its that i lost the games that i payed i had Forza Horizon 4 Forza Horizon 5 and some DLS`s that are all gone and i want my games back i even have the proof for Forza Horizon 5.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
Thema:

1. In forza horizon 5 none of my money or cars saved and I didnt get any of it back - Similar Threads - forza horizon none

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. I had Forza Horizon 4 on my old compuer, but the same account on my new PC has none of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had Forza Horizon 4 on my old compuer, but the same account on my new PC has none of my...: I built a new computer around October of 2020, and since then have been trying to figure out why on the same microsoft account, I don't have a single app or game transferred over from my other pc....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ...: When I try to play online Forza H4 it says that all online features are blocked by parental controls and I can't play with my friends. Neither me nor my parents remember putting parental controls...