in Forza horizon 4 online races the cars start teleporting and i have 50mb internet connection

Discus and support in Forza horizon 4 online races the cars start teleporting and i have 50mb internet connection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, i have some problems when im playing forza horizon 4. When im in the multiplayer, the game sometimes starts to go slow (like the speed of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blammed, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Blammed
    Blammed Guest

in Forza horizon 4 online races the cars start teleporting and i have 50mb internet connection

hello, i have some problems when im playing forza horizon 4. When im in the multiplayer, the game sometimes starts to go slow (like the speed of the game is 0,5x), and then it starts to be really fast (like if its going 2x). I have 2 computers with this game, with the same internet connection, and the other one does not have this problem, by the contrary, it runs pretty well, and it has worse hardware. That is not the only problem i have, because when i start an online race, the other cars start teleporting all arround the circuit, and when i play with my other pc (at the same time) the cars dont do that. I have got 50mb of internet, i think it has to do with the internet, but it makes no sense because both computers share the same internet and are connected by cable.

:)

Blammed, Feb 8, 2021
  2. WillSmithVXR Win User

I apologize to my XBL friends

My initial thoughts on Forza 5 were:

'

Where are all the cars? as there don't seem to be many (No Porsches for instance)

Why so few Race Tracks?

'

I didn't play Forza Horizons but my memories of Forza 3 & 4 are that there were many more cars and more Race Tracks.
  3. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  4. StevenSF3 Win User

What chill easy going games do you play just to relax?

I like Forza Horizon 4. Even if I’m not in the mood for the more competitive races, it’s fun to hop in your favorite car and just free roam around the map.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Racing game for a 8yo kid

Forza Horizon 4 gets my vote.

you don't have to mess with the car set ups for the solo career side of it and it even automates upgrading cars for higher level races.

it also has breaking and steering assists if required
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 online

You will need an active Gold subscription to be able to play online, aswell as a stable internet connection.

Forza Horizon 4 will automatically join the online lobby if you have a gold subscription.
Thema:

1. in Forza horizon 4 online races the cars start teleporting and i have 50mb internet connection - Similar Threads - Forza horizon online

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  4. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  5. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.: I've recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft store. Before, when I used a game pass to play it, I was able to play online and with other players. I don't have the game pass any more, but...
  8. hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.: im over 18 and i have put all the privacy setting to the neeeded option. the online only works if i go to the settings an apply them. then i quit forza and restart it so them work again....
  9. Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer: Okay - so I bought FH3+4 Ultimate, a code and once entered the game, (Horizon 3) I noticed that you were able to download paints and use the auction house. But, I also noticed that you weren't...
  10. In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.: How do I check the status or fix this? 12f5827a-fd68-4c1e-aee0-247eb6c56269