In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again.

Discus and support In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help to play Fortnite 0b7a0ccf-6233-4300-bcc5-d62f6312f7fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cooper Bodine, Jun 12, 2023.

1. In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again.

I need help to play Fortnite

:)

Cooper Bodine, Jun 12, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again.

Hi,Cooper! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Just as a heads up, Zbox is currently having an outage regarding cloud gaming so it is not you.

You can check the server status here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.

Hello Ailbe G, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you're experiencing issues with Xbox cloud gaming.

Change your DNS: Some users have reported that changing their DNS to a public one, like Google's, has solved their problems

Use the Microsoft Edge browser: Microsoft recommends using your Edge browser to play

Choose between mobile and WiFi: Depending on your connection, you may get better results with one or the other

Avoid using VPN: VPNs can interfere with your connection to cloud gaming servers

Clear browser cache: If you are playing through a browser, try clearing its cache

Reset your modem or router: A reset can fix network issues that could be causing the error

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  5. Ailbe Goodman Win User

I have already tried all of these already.
  6. Kr1ish Win User

XCloud not launching: Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.

its still not working :( its been saying unable to connect with servers since yesterday
Thema:

1. In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again. - Similar Threads - cloud gaming mobile

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  4. Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming): Regardless if I have a controller or not, the mobile Fortnite controls still show up. a48baef7-de60-4117-95ac-2f618047b106
  5. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play...
  6. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  7. Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...: Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on the console. For example if I boot up a cloud game will it kick off whoever is on my console?...
  8. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c
  9. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef
  10. Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile: I have an active subscription and the xbox app on Android won't recognize my active subscription so I can't use cloud gaming! This ish has been going on for hours now! What do I pay a subscription...