In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?

Discus and support In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox turns on but the HDMI does not work to the TV. I've tried 4 different HDMI cables and 3 TVs and all their ports. Is it repairable and where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MLK S, Jan 26, 2024.

1. MLK S
    MLK S Guest

The Xbox turns on but the HDMI does not work to the TV. I've tried 4 different HDMI cables and 3 TVs and all their ports.

Is it repairable and where can I go? I can't take it to Gamescape or Game Quest and Best Buy wouldn't because it wasn't purchased there what are some other repair business to connect with for console repair?

:)

MLK S, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, MLK. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with finding a repair center for your Xbox One S.
    Not only that, but it is important to mention that unfortunately, as Microsoft discontinued the Xbox One, it is not possible to repair it with them.

Based on what you said, I could recommend getting your console inspected and repaired by any reputable and trusted local electronic repair shop in your city.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but thanks for taking the time to read me.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

4. Scott The Rawk Win User

your xbox live connection was lost

Well I have the same problem, have tried the same solution but have a wired connection the S: and the C: do not appear on my screen,

I am in British Columbia, Canada.
  5. 09ff5188-6389-4202-b Win User

Mass Effect 3 in French form English Microsoft Store. WE WANT THIS FIXED OR OUR MONEY BACK

Checked the location of my Microsoft account. Its correct right up to my city. British Columbia, Canada.
  6. Humble Scrub Win User

skyrim tax

So is ther any way i could get without putting any other money in my account im in British columbia Canada
Thema:

1. In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired? - Similar Threads - British Columbia Canada

2. Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...: Every few minutes Xbox Live will disconnect for approximately 30 seconds then reconnect. This usually occurs while playing Rainbow Six Siege. However, it has also happened while using several...
  3. I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...: This is the text for the minimum amount of character required. a5d5b807-4324-4519-bf0c-e42be13a41a1
  4. How much is 6,000 Rewards Credits worth in British pounds?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How much is 6,000 Rewards Credits worth in British pounds?: As it says in the title, how much is 6,000 Rewards Credits actually worth in GBP? 7c18ec02-8f79-4e31-a9fb-39c0316bd231
  5. how much is 5,750 points in British pounds?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how much is 5,750 points in British pounds?: how much is 5,750 Microsoft lifetime points in British pounds? 0e7e1b66-6141-4e30-98d4-c3b24a712f09
  6. wrong channels for British Isles FTA satellite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong channels for British Isles FTA satellite.: When connecting my FTA satellite box to the xbox one the pull down menu only gives me the option of Astra 19.2 but that only gives me the European (primarily German channel listing) while I need...
  7. Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds?: My 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds and I've set my locale and region to Britain/England Can someone help please 915153f5-4e7a-415d-8946-073bdb6f1ce0
  8. British Mercenaries - A new UK Multi-Gaming community!

in XBoX on Consoles
    British Mercenaries - A new UK Multi-Gaming community!: Hey there Gamers! My name's Luke, and I'm the founder of a new, UK based gaming community and we are looking for players to join and help us expand! I've been playing in several clans in the...
  9. british pounds instead of aussie dollar

in XBoX on Consoles
    british pounds instead of aussie dollar: I'm trying buy a game online through my console but the currency comes up as British pounds for some reason not Australian dollars i checked my accounts and the region is set to Australia on all...
  10. Brutal British COD AW Clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brutal British COD AW Clan: Looking for people to join our clan there is currently 3/4 of us at the moment we are not super pro just play for fun looking to try out the clan war feature and ranked at some point. Let me know...