In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...

Discus and support In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Oblivion - https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/oblivion/C5K89TFLSV19/0001 Dragon Age 2 -... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oFilhoSolteiro, Jun 4, 2024.

1. In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...

/u/oFilhoSolteiro, Jun 4, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?

Unfortunately, even if its available on other platforms, it can still be unavailable due to censorship as stated above.
  3. XTIGUICAX Win User

Halo 3 Games with Gold download error.

I moved to Brazil 6 months ago. But here in Brazil the game is also available and I already downloaded other free games.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Silent Hill Downpour not available.

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Nikki247 how are you?

The Xbox Store store may show games that are unavailable for a variety of reasons, such as games that have been removed from the catalog, games that are not available in your region, or games that are no longer sold.

It really is quite common to happen, also on other platforms also outside the Xbox we also notice games that are unavailable, but are in the store.
  5. B Stiality Win User

xbox gamertag

I will now attempt to give you an answer that you can comprehend.

"the gamertag Bonkers says its unavailable"

Unavailable- Not available, accessible, or at hand.

In other words, if the gamertag is unavailable, it is, as a matter of fact, not available.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox One Release For Flight Simulator 2020?

the same terminology could be said for exclusive games on console that don't come to pc, they shouldnt be released until available on PC.

what if Microsoft don't release it on console, they don't have too, as they can create and publish software to any platform they choose.

people want office on their xbox console, should that be unavailable on PC too until they release on console.

i can't afford multiple consoles therefore i cant play some of the games on the ps5, should they not release until available on all platforms.
Thema:

In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...

1. In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do... - Similar Threads - Brazil games are

2. game key doesnt work in my country (bought in brazil - trying to use in uk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game key doesnt work in my country (bought in brazil - trying to use in uk): so i got a minecraft game key from my brother who lives in brazil, i cant claim it because im in the uk! HELP! a30ef868-47be-4a4e-9460-48b98b65b5a0
  3. FIFA 20 Portuguese (Brazil) In-Game Commentary not showing up in settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 Portuguese (Brazil) In-Game Commentary not showing up in settings: Like FIFA 19, I installed portuguese commentary for FIFA 20 - it doesn't show up in the game settings, however. In "manage game and add ons" (for fifa 20), it shows that the portuguese commentary...
  4. Spongebob game in brazil.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spongebob game in brazil.: Hello i would like to ask if the game spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom rehydrated is going to be on the brazilian xbox live upon launch or after launch,thank you for the athention....
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil: Good afternoon, Microsoft launched a promotion for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Brazil, you paying $ 1 for 3 months, but when I make the payment he says that I only pay $ 1 for 1 month and after...
  6. Language of the game Ark in Portuguese / Brazil

in XBoX on Windows
    Language of the game Ark in Portuguese / Brazil: I have the game Ark on xbox. And installed by the windows store on the computer. But the language of the game is in English. How do I leave in Portuguese / Brazil. Thank you for your attention....
  7. game pubg xbox one problem brazil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pubg xbox one problem brazil: we are waiting for pubg server in brazil xbox one and also adjustments in the problems we can not play. the game is falling right out the bugs by the law in the law in the consumers of brazil we...
  8. GAME METAL SLUG FOR XBOX 360 BRAZIL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME METAL SLUG FOR XBOX 360 BRAZIL: GOSTARIA QUE VOCÊS, DISPONIBILIZASSEM OS JOGO METAL SLUG NO BRASIL PARA XBOX 360, TENTEI BAIXAR E NÃO CONSEGUI, E O ME DISSERAM QUE NÃO TEM DISPONIVEL NO BRASIL ESSE JOGO. POR FAVOR É UM JOGO...
  9. Please put the BLACK game in the region of Brazil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please put the BLACK game in the region of Brazil: Please put the BLACK game in the region of Brazil so that we can buy this game. What's the use of putting it backwards if we can not afford it? Thank you very much in advance....
  10. Got Booted from a Brazil Game AGAIN Just Like What Occurred on Jan. 10, 2017 - Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Booted from a Brazil Game AGAIN Just Like What Occurred on Jan. 10, 2017 - Please Help!: The EXACT same thing that happened to me on January 10th, 2017, just happened AGAIN to me just now in Brazil AGAIN! I paid way too much money for the auto-daubing and for 5 additional balls be...