in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25

Discus and support in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25 occurred on my credit card jul 19th, 2023 credit card ending in 7158 i need it refunded black box distribution... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shannon_216, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Shannon_216
    Shannon_216 Guest

in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25 occurred on my credit card jul 19th, 2023 credit card ending in 7158 i need it refunded black box distribution skate park: skate 3

:)

Shannon_216, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

In order to send a refund request, you must identify which account the charge came from, enter the history and obtain the purchase order number, since this identifier is requested for the request.

You can find the order number here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Once you have it on hand, you can request a refund by filling out the following form:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Best regards.
  3. BAC0NndEGGS Win User

Run-n-Gun

So true seen a guy with a 3.25 kd told my friends bet he a huge camper dashboarder...game starts I get first blood on him and poof he left the game haha
  4. Mexicola1984 Win User

Jet Set Radio is coming!

Been playing the Dreamcast version this morning and its still awesome, paid 3.25£ for a seal, Dreamcast copy, hoping the XBLA version isnt too expensive
  5. Meanmint Win User

Minecraft *NEW* 1.8.2 XBOX 360 Adventure Update Realese Info

With regards to the tweet, nobody find it strange that the question wast posted at 3.32 and was answered at 3.25. This tweet was posted on the official minecraft forums and the posted called a troll.
  6. Instant-5F9684BC-F63 Win User

Downloading games to HD on X1

Killer Instinct is 3.25 GB's while COD's install runs closer to 50(49 if I'm not mistaken). This is also doesn't take into account any mandatory game patches. Keep in mind that the system only downloading one item at a time. The game should be playable at
    9-10%
Thema:

1. in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25 - Similar Threads - app game purchase

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...
  5. Xbox app PC automatically updating games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app PC automatically updating games: i turned off auto updating but app doesn't care submitted by /u/Soroush_ [link] [comments]
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...
  8. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  9. Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon...: I'm trying to find a Microsoft app to download to make in app game purchases for Bingo Blitz. I know Microsoft has Amazon app store and Microsoft store but neither one will work for me to make...
  10. I purchased game pass with a cash app card and it took my money but its been pending for 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased game pass with a cash app card and it took my money but its been pending for 2...: i need to speak to a person 7f6d6eb8-2038-4519-9bc0-b7fd0e986f61