Improved Report System

Discus and support Improved Report System in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I report people who are hacking...I believe everyone should take the 10 seconds to report people with hacked GTs, prestiges and ect. I will also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Feb 15, 2014.

  1. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

    Improved Report System


    I report people who are hacking...I believe everyone should take the 10 seconds to report people with hacked GTs, prestiges and ect. I will also report someone who is going beyond trash talking. I don't mind trash talking or swearing with in reason, but
    if someone is doing it just to be a no good piece of trash...They get the report. Seriously, at least be a little creative if you're going to talk trash. Some people just sound like they are miserable and want everyone else to be miserable with them.
     
    CODukes4, Feb 17, 2014
    #31
  2. I'm going to go with 50/50 on that one GG
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 17, 2014
    #32
  3. [quote user="Listed mia 510"]I'm going to go with 50/50 on that one GG[/quote]Fair enough.

    CODukes4, trash-talking is okay provided it's done in a "clean" manner. Here are some examples that I've used in the past in some of the fighting games I play:

    Mortal Kombat, as Baraka: "I'm going to rip you to pieces!"

    Injustice, as Lex Luthor: "Your death brought to you today by LexCorp's patented battlesuit; it will kill you - guaranteed."

    Killer Instinct, as Spinal: "I've got a bone to pick with you."

    Street Fighter, as Dhalsim: "You must learn to calm your emotions or you will fail."

    If I lose a fight: "I hope you choke on a doughnut while dying in a fire."

    ...and there's plenty more where that came from without having to break the CoC or ToU.
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #33
  4. CODukes4 Win User

    Improved Report System

    I report people who are hacking...I believe everyone should take the 10 seconds to report people with hacked GTs, prestiges and ect. I will also report someone who is going beyond trash talking. I don't mind trash talking or swearing with in reason, but
    if someone is doing it just to be a no good piece of trash...They get the report. Seriously, at least be a little creative if you're going to talk trash. Some people just sound like they are miserable and want everyone else to be miserable with them.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

    Improved Report System

    I don't have a problem with creative gamertags, but I do have a problem with them being vulgar. You can be creative without being vulgar - I was. The Cthulu is right; the auto-filters only do so much and we need to do more in order to make this a better
    community.

    Also, Listed Mia, I said 1 - not 100. I rarely use the enforcement tool because it's boring (maybe once a month, if that). I'd rather play a game and report them as I see them. In any case, please stop picking on me for trying to make the community a better
    place - as an ambassador you should know better than to do something like that.

    Saber Shadow, I report players for those things too, not just for gamertags.

    I can understand if you guys may not take it as seriously as I do, but I'm a teacher & as such I see it as my responsibility to be a shining example of the standards of the communities that I involve myself in - there is no shame in that & anyone that says
    otherwise is either ignorant or a bully.
  6. echto360 Win User

    Improved Report System

    Just wanted to share. Depends on sale at Walgreen's.
  7. RippenHarra Win User

    Improved Report System

    Last people I actually reported were for 1. Coming to my inbox to call me names and take a shot at me and before that a glitcher on RDR who was grieving us with the glitch for over an hour,
  8. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

    Improved Report System

    Lol, it makes me laugh on the stupid things in my opinion that could waste time clicking on a report button for nothing, that report button is for bullying, verbal abuse,a group of people giving a new gamer grief for being new, harassing messages or pictures....but
    for a propably light hearted gamertag, come on?

    XBOX have better things to do with their time, glad of the options but reporting has to be pretty serious for me to go beyond mute and block.

    Ive renctly been hosting loads of nfs rivals lobbys and the language can be terrible from a small minority, but I have no need to cause a big palavor over it when I have the mute and block options.

    FREEDOM is a beautiful thing but there will always be those who like to cage everything.
Thema:

Improved Report System

Loading...
  1. Improved Report System - Similar Threads - Improved Report System

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...: 1: This would be perfect for the 25 Xbox anniversary. Add a option to custom the Xbox boot screen, with all previous Xbox boot screens, I would love to see the classic Xbox boot screen on my...
  4. New ROG Xbox Ally Updates: Docking Improvements, Auto SR Preview, Collective Library,...

    in XboX Insiders
    New ROG Xbox Ally Updates: Docking Improvements, Auto SR Preview, Collective Library,...: Xbox Insiders with a ROG Xbox Ally X enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview can access new features starting today! Be sure to read the blog post at the link for more information. submitted by...
  5. Available for Xbox Insiders: New Improvements to Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: New Improvements to Achievements: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,...
  7. Acessability improvements, specifically TTS

    in XboX Insiders
    Acessability improvements, specifically TTS: Firstly I would like to commend xbox for the ability to use TTS on console. It is a huge help for me who is mute in meeting people to be able to communicate. With the ability to use a USB keyboard...
  8. Regarding Gacha games and improvements to keyboard and mouse support.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Gacha games and improvements to keyboard and mouse support.: Anime-style gacha games on Xbox are rare, losing out significantly to their competitor. They always say it's because the Xbox market in Asian countries has low sales figures, but they forget that...
  9. Improve privacy controls and security for Xbox profile pictures

    in XboX Insiders
    Improve privacy controls and security for Xbox profile pictures: Xbox profile pictures are part of our identity, but not every player wants their image to be public. Right now, there are limited options to control who can see your profile picture. Xbox should...
  10. Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation: Microsoft is a global leader in technology, and millions of users rely on its products daily — from Xbox to Windows, Office, and cloud services. To stay ahead and keep users happy, here are some...