Improved Install Times

Discus and support Improved Install Times in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive had games take 10 to 20 minutes on my X1 and Thief was just under 4 hours...... It says you can play now, but it would never let me until the full... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SilkyDoughnut6, Apr 26, 2014.

  1. III Cujo III
    III Cujo III Guest

    Improved Install Times


    Ive had games take 10 to 20 minutes on my X1 and Thief was just under 4 hours...... It says you can play now, but it would never let me until the full install had been completed.

    The PS4 does let you play within a minute or so, however it wont let you play online until the full install has occurred.

    I really wouldn't base your console choice on install times.....
     
    III Cujo III, Apr 26, 2014
    #16
  2. Yeah, these guys are right - don't base your console choice on install times. Also, I don't have to wait at all because my Xbox One games install overnight as I sleep or during the day while I'm at work/school and the console is in a low power state - because
    of this, install times are irrelevant. Improved Install Times ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 26, 2014
    #17
  3. Yeah I agree, don't base it on install times. The higher ups already announced some time ago that they were planning to improve on the install times so I imagine this will be a thing of the past, depending on how well they fix it. All the same, its a great
    machine so installs aside, I am sure you will have a lot of fun Improved Install Times :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Improved Install Times

    Yeah I agree, don't base it on install times. The higher ups already announced some time ago that they were planning to improve on the install times so I imagine this will be a thing of the past, depending on how well they fix it. All the same, its a great
    machine so installs aside, I am sure you will have a lot of fun :)
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

    Improved Install Times

    Yeah, these guys are right - don't base your console choice on install times. Also, I don't have to wait at all because my Xbox One games install overnight as I sleep or during the day while I'm at work/school and the console is in a low power state - because
    of this, install times are irrelevant. ;)
  6. III Cujo III Win User

    Improved Install Times

    Ive had games take 10 to 20 minutes on my X1 and Thief was just under 4 hours...... It says you can play now, but it would never let me until the full install had been completed.

    The PS4 does let you play within a minute or so, however it wont let you play online until the full install has occurred.

    I really wouldn't base your console choice on install times.....
  7. LEXoMAK Win User

    Improved Install Times

    Those install times look slightly wrong, just saying.
  8. bstn617 Win User

    Improved Install Times

    That's not the best video to show the installs. On the Xbox one he accepts the 351mb update so he has to download that from the internet first and who knows how good his connection is.
Thema:

Improved Install Times

Loading...
  1. Improved Install Times - Similar Threads - Improved Install Times

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...: 1: This would be perfect for the 25 Xbox anniversary. Add a option to custom the Xbox boot screen, with all previous Xbox boot screens, I would love to see the classic Xbox boot screen on my...
  4. New ROG Xbox Ally Updates: Docking Improvements, Auto SR Preview, Collective Library,...

    in XboX Insiders
    New ROG Xbox Ally Updates: Docking Improvements, Auto SR Preview, Collective Library,...: Xbox Insiders with a ROG Xbox Ally X enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview can access new features starting today! Be sure to read the blog post at the link for more information. submitted by...
  5. Available for Xbox Insiders: New Improvements to Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: New Improvements to Achievements: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,...
  7. Acessability improvements, specifically TTS

    in XboX Insiders
    Acessability improvements, specifically TTS: Firstly I would like to commend xbox for the ability to use TTS on console. It is a huge help for me who is mute in meeting people to be able to communicate. With the ability to use a USB keyboard...
  8. Regarding Gacha games and improvements to keyboard and mouse support.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Gacha games and improvements to keyboard and mouse support.: Anime-style gacha games on Xbox are rare, losing out significantly to their competitor. They always say it's because the Xbox market in Asian countries has low sales figures, but they forget that...
  9. Improve privacy controls and security for Xbox profile pictures

    in XboX Insiders
    Improve privacy controls and security for Xbox profile pictures: Xbox profile pictures are part of our identity, but not every player wants their image to be public. Right now, there are limited options to control who can see your profile picture. Xbox should...
  10. Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation: Microsoft is a global leader in technology, and millions of users rely on its products daily — from Xbox to Windows, Office, and cloud services. To stay ahead and keep users happy, here are some...