Impossible to log with my Xbox Game Pass account

Discus and support Impossible to log with my Xbox Game Pass account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Game Pass account (on PC): it's impossible for me to log in with my login details, when I try a message pops out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaby Fréville, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Impossible to log with my Xbox Game Pass account

Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Game Pass account (on PC): it's impossible for me to log in with my login details, when I try a message pops out saying: "we cannot connect you to Xbox live right now, try again later" - if I try to log with another account, it works - can you tell me what's wrong with my account ?

:)

Gaby Fréville, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Gaby, the error is probably not in your account, just in network restrictions.

Let's confirm ok?

First, see your account

Enter here, log in with your account, and read the information on the screen in green, where it says if you have a perfect record, or in orange, saying that you have punishments/restrictions

https://enforcement.xbox.com

Then let's check your PC

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works
  3. RobertBerns Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

Its impossible to log in using Gametag.

To log in user need to use email\password - for MJ account

OR e-mail\pass from MS account

Gametag as username could be used only if accont was registered before 2012. My account was done a year later - in 2013.
  4. Nukong Win User

Play Anywhere games won't launch on PC

State of Decay and Forza were purchases of mine, on my own account. I'll trying Sea of Thieves through Game Pass. I've made sure that all Microsoft and Xbox services on the PC are logged in with my account (the one that purchased the games and is an Xbox
    Live and Game Pass subscriber). Also tried logging out, restarting, and logging back in.
  5. JoleBre Win User

What is with random name SafeDoor2201880

1. ?

2. I tryed IE10 (like I said before->clean instal win8), and with firefox 16.0.2 and the same error occurred.

3. I wanted to log-in (games ) with log/pass (account) that differs from win8 log/pass -> but that is impossible because everything(that is connected with winlive) must be same account as win8 account, that sucks.

So I said ok, I'll make/get another fresh account, but then I got random name that I cant modify.

And no, I cannot change gamer tag because of that glitch.
  6. HotCakeX Win User

“Looks like you need to renew your game pass”

Hi,

is it possible that he is using a different Microsoft account on his Xbox? that maybe either him or someone else logged into a different account on that Xbox console?

can you try logging out and logging into his account on his Xbox again?

also Minecraft is not on Game pass.

Game pass is not for purchasing games, Game pass lets people play games as long as it's not expired.
Thema:

1. Impossible to log with my Xbox Game Pass account - Similar Threads - Impossible log Game

2. Impossible to change my gamertag on Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossible to change my gamertag on Xbox Live: Hey, I want to change my gamertag on Xboxlive Unfortunalety, I can't confirm the action: I'm just stock on the "Here's what your gamertag will look like" with the lovely green bottom "Change...
  3. Account creation captcha is impossible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account creation captcha is impossible: I have been trying to make a separate account to use for Minecraft but whenever I do it gives me an unsolvable captcha. I have finished this captcha multiple times now, on multiple browsers and it...
  4. Contacting Xbox about real problems is impossible.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Contacting Xbox about real problems is impossible.: Xbox support has got to be the worst thing ever, the reason why I had to call them in the first place is because I had two people messaging me on multiple accounts cursing at me because they...
  5. Impossible d'enregister avec Xbox Game Bar depuis mon pasage à Windows 11 pour une raison...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible d'enregister avec Xbox Game Bar depuis mon pasage à Windows 11 pour une raison...: Bonjour/bonsoir ! Voil je viens voir la communauté en espérant trouver une solution ma question ! Je m'explique, voil environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 ? Je ne sais plus vraiment que je suis passé sur...
  6. Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox): Il mest impossible de se connecter mon compte sur xbox [Translation] It's impossible for me to log into my account on xbox 5503acb2-2bc9-4803-988f-bb225817beb8
  7. Impossible de me connecter sur BDO [Translate] Unable to log on to BDO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de me connecter sur BDO [Translate] Unable to log on to BDO: Je vous raconte tout ! J'ai acheté il y a quelques jours le jeu black desert, j ai acheté en premier temps la version a 10euros (par erreur) et donc la version ultimate a 100euros ! J'ai ensuite...
  8. Xbox.com Log-off impossible, Log-off in Games impossible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox.com Log-off impossible, Log-off in Games impossible: Hi there, I would like to log-off from Xbox.com. Everytime I klick on "log-off" the site is reloadoing and I am again or still logged-in. Tried with several broswers, always the same. And, I do...
  9. Plants vs zombies gw2 studdering and crashing, impossible to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plants vs zombies gw2 studdering and crashing, impossible to log in: Yeah the title is self explanitory pvz gw2 wont stop studdering, then crashing I tried five times already and it crashed every time! I swear to god if my mother just paid for an unplayable game I...
  10. Problem after update!!! Log in impossible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after update!!! Log in impossible: Hello there, I`m in big trouble. After the last automatically update from the xbox one, I wasn`t able to log in with my password. Therefore I followed the microsoft support instructions regarding...