Impossible to load puzzle-game

Discus and support Impossible to load puzzle-game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why, oh why is it that it is impossible to load the game??? It's been like that for a long time now, I know I'm not alone with the problem since I saw... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PuzzledSteam340, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Impossible to load puzzle-game

Why, oh why is it that it is impossible to load the game??? It's been like that for a long time now, I know I'm not alone with the problem since I saw some posts about it. You must be aware of the issue so why don't you inform us?

So disappointed!!!

Please answer.

Marianne Jarnhäll Chukwuka

:)

PuzzledSteam340, Jul 19, 2018
  2. ShoneKarma8
    ShoneKarma8 Guest
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

impossible de telecharger mes puzzles depuis 2 semaines

[Translation]

Impossible to download my puzzles for 2 weeks

ShoneKarma8, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Impossible puzzle

Today (24 July) daily solitaire puzzle (Pyramid - Medium) is impossible. The challenge is to clear 9 sixes in one deal. The first board only has one possible six, the second board has four possible sixes, but the third board, an impossible board has only
    three available sixes. This board is impossible as the top tile (a three) is blocked by all four 10's. So its only possible to get 8 sixes.

Frustrating or what.

CopingTitan5779, Jul 19, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you have issues with an app from the Windows store, we suggest running the troubleshooter for Windows apps. To download, please check this
    link.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: