Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold

Discus and support Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription since nearly 15 years. Since last september, i cannot download free xbox 360 games that are in Gold With Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Delun, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Delun
    Delun Guest

Hello,

I have an Xbox Gold Subscription since nearly 15 years. Since last september, i cannot download free xbox 360 games that are in Gold With Gold Subscription every month.

I have tried my Xbox one console and no lead. Even the website xbox.com gave me now a green circle loader that goes to timeout...

Now the xbox customer service in Europe told me that there is no problem and that i am limited to download only 2 free games out of the 4 free games every month !

Is that a joke ?

Can somebody help me ?

Many friends are in the same situation !

Thank you for your help !

:)

Delun, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Delun Win User

Hello all,

Thanks for all the replies, but i have already have a credit card on my account and just bought a xbox 360 free items with it. So even with another navigator with a clean cache, the infinite green loader is here, making me impossible to get the free xbox
    360 game.

Xbox live statut says all green, so can i do ?

Best regards
  3. Lacan13 Win User

I have the same problem with xbox.com since... ever.
  4. AdamKronus Win User

You may be experiencing issues because of the large increase in users that Xbox Live has had in recent days.
  5. tejo chase Win User

Gaming is many things to many people around the world. It’s entertainment, it’s connecting with friends and loved ones, it’s a much-needed break, especially in times like these.

Like many of you, we’re adjusting to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our staff is a top priority at this time, but rest assured, we’re also committed to taking care of your Xbox support needs.

A few important notes:

• We’re experiencing heavy support volume at the moment, and waiting times may be longer than usual.
    • Out of concern for our advocates, we have adjusted our hours in some regions and are doing our best to keep that information current on the site.
    • You can always search this site for help – there’s a good chance that the answer to your problem is ready and waiting. Or if you’re signed in on your console, go to Xbox Assist.
    • You can manage your subscriptions and payments by visiting https://account.microsoft.com/.
    • Stay in the know about your games, apps and services by checking the Xbox Live service status.
    • See Microsoft’s commitment to customers during COVID-19.

Thank you for playing on Xbox!
  6. AlisonDodgson Win User

Hi, i have just set up a new xbox one for my sons Birthday and none of the game codes are being accepted, why??
Thema:

1. Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold - Similar Threads - Impossible download 360

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?: Hi I wanted to play game called Sea of thieves, but when I started instaling this game nothing happend... I checked in library to find what is going on? And I found out that the status of the game...