Impossible d'installation de minecraft sur mon PC après achat[Translation-Can't install...

Discus and support Impossible d'installation de minecraft sur mon PC après achat[Translation-Can't install... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter le jeu minecraft sur le microsoft store en ligne. Il apparait bien en ligne dans mes commandes, Mais lorsque je demande... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Olivier berard, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Impossible d'installation de minecraft sur mon PC après achat[Translation-Can't install...

Bonjour,

Je viens d'acheter le jeu minecraft sur le microsoft store en ligne.

Il apparait bien en ligne dans mes commandes, Mais lorsque je demande a l'installer sur mes appareil, j'obtiens le message d'erreur suivant:

Où souhaitez-vous effectuer l'installation?

Il semblerait que vous n'avez pas d'appareil(s) approprié(s) associé(s) votre compte Microsoft. Pour installer, connectez-vous sur un appareil avec votre compte Microsoft.

Pour tant je suis bien connecté avec mon compte sur mon PC. Par contre sur mon PC je ne vois pas le jeu dans "ma bibliothèque".

J'ai déj passé une heure a fouiller dans les article d'aide windows mais rien de concluant.

Pouvez-vous m'aider?

Merci.

[Translation-Hello

I just bought the minecraft game on the online microsoft store.

It appears online in my commands, but when I ask to install it on my device, I get the following error message:

Where do you want to install?

It seems that you don't have a suitable device associated with your Microsoft account. To install, log on to a device with your Microsoft account.

For as long as I am well connected with my account on my PC. On the other hand on my PC I do not see the game in "my library".

I've already spent an hour rummaging through the windows help article but nothing conclusive.

Can you help me?

Thank you. ]

:)

Olivier berard, Apr 8, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Impossible d'installation de minecraft sur mon PC après achat[Translation-Can't install minecraft on my PC after purchase]

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with a game install. We recommend checking your

order history
    . As the message you are getting is for Xbox games. It is looking for a console to install the game on. Make sure you purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 and not for Xbox console.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ClémentDanieau Win User

XBOX LIVE DOWN

Oui impossible de se connecter, aucune information. Message d’erreur 0x87DD006 mais pas de probleme sur mon compte

-[Translation - Yes impossible to connect, no information. Error message 0x87DD006 but no problem on my account]
  4. EL TICOU Win User

Trop de panne du xbox live coup de geule !!

Connexion impossible mon compte live sur ONE et sur mon ordi.

je tombe sur des page du style : "OUUUUPs ça n'aurai pas dût arriver ! il semblerait que vous ayez trouvé une faille" (mais c'est cool pour vous microsoft la rigueur je m'en branle d'avoir trouvé une erreur !!! j'aimerai juste que mon compte s'affiche
    proprement ainsi que les pages demandé sur votre foutu site).

Tout comme mon compte sur xbox one qui m'affiche que mon réseau vas bien mais que microsoft rencontre quelque souci avec les achat et utilisations de contenue ainsi que les principaux services XBOX LIVE.

PLus de détail? des explications précises ???

Elles sont où les promesses d'expérience de jeux ultime sans souci ?????

Y en mare !
  5. StrawRegent9722 Win User

Connexion au compte microsoft impossible, minecraft [Connecting to the impossible microsoft account, minecraft]

Non, j'ai acheté minecraft sur le site minecraft.net, en 2012. Mais comme on peut avoir minecraft sur microsoft store si on a le compte premium, je l'ai relié (avec la clé, etc..). J'arrive jouer sur le minecraft du microsoft store sur mon pc portable,
    mais pas sur mon pc fixe.

Je peux vous mettre des screens si vous souhaitez.

[Translation-No, I bought minecraft on the site minecraft.net, in 2012. But as you can have minecraft on microsoft store if you have the premium account, I connected it (with the key, etc.). I get to play on the minecraft of the microsoft store on
    my laptop pc, but not on my fixed pc.

I can put screens on you if you like.]
  6. Sayann X Win User

Impossible de communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One , Application Compagnon de la compagnie Xbox [Can't communicate in voice with my Xbox One friends, Xbox Companion App]

Bonjour,

Tu dis que tu es sur PC, mais tu Stream ta console sur PC ou tu jouais avec tes amis en étant sur PC?

Après cela peut venir d'une mise jour de la manette avec le casque branché lors de la mise jour.

[Translation-Hello

You say you're on PC, but you stream your console on PC or you were playing with your friends while being on PC?

After that can come an update of the controller with the headphone plugged in when the update.]
Thema:

Impossible d'installation de minecraft sur mon PC après achat[Translation-Can't install...

1. Impossible d'installation de minecraft sur mon PC après achat[Translation-Can't install... - Similar Threads - Impossible d'installation minecraft

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft il semblerait que vous navez pas dappareil

2. il semblerait que vous navez pas dappareil approprié associé à votre compte Microsoft