Impossible de ce connecter à mon réseau[Unable to connect to my network]

Discus and support Impossible de ce connecter à mon réseau[Unable to connect to my network] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour Après une coupure internet ma console qui a que 3 mois, ne parviens plus ce connecter ma box, elle l'a détecte mais impossible de ce... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gundrack59, May 24, 2020.

1. Gundrack59
    Gundrack59 Guest

Bonjour

Après une coupure internet ma console qui a que 3 mois, ne parviens plus ce connecter ma box, elle l'a détecte mais impossible de ce connecter, j'ai essayer de redémarrer la console en vidant le cache, j'ai redémarrer la box, j'ai même supprimé l'adresse
    Mac de ma console mais rien n'y fait, pourtant j'arrive me connecter au partage de connexion de mon téléphone je ne trouve pas de solution sur le service et impossible de les contacter, que pourrai-je faire s'il-vous-plaît ����

[Translation - Hello

After an internet cut my console which is only 3 months old, can no longer connect to my box, it detects it but cannot connect it, I try to restart the console by clearing the cache, I restart the box, I even deleted the Mac address from my console
    but nothing helps, however I manage to connect to the connection sharing of my phone I can not find a solution on the service and impossible to contact them , what can I do please ����]

:)

Gundrack59, May 24, 2020
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. Gundrack59 Win User

Merci mais j'ai déj essayé et ça ne m'as pas aider, le filaire serai une solution mais impossible dans mon cas

[Translation - Thank you but I have already tried and it did not help me, wired will be a solution but impossible in my case]
  5. xo0HOTCRAZY0ox Win User

Xbox one S wifi

Oui j'ai essayé de me connecté d'autres réseau WiFi, et il me détecte un problème matériel, que ce soit un partage de connexion grâce mon téléphone, ou autre..

----------

[Mod Translation - Yes I tried to connect to other WiFi network, and it detects a hardware problem, whether it is a connection sharing through my phone, or other ..]
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Service xobox live non disponible sur windows 10

Salut Redvac,

Merci d’avoir contacté les forums Xbox ! Je suis désolé d’apprendre que vous avez du mal avec la connectivité avec Xbox Live. Je suis heureux de vous aider et de vous fournir des solutions que j’ai trouvées pour ce problème sur notre site de support Xbox. Pourriez-vous s’il vous plaît essayer les suggestions suivantes?

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support Ce lien vous permet de vérifier l’état du réseau des services Xbox dans votre région pour vérifier si une panne pourrait être l’origine de ces problèmes.

Résoudre les problèmes de connexion réseau Xbox. Ce lien vous guide travers certaines étapes de mise en réseau pour résoudre votre problème de connectivité. En outre, si vous disposez de VPN ou de logiciels antivirus tiers, cela peut entraîner des problèmes de réseau bloquant la connectivité Xbox Live.

Résoudre les problèmes de connexion réseau Xbox. Ce lien vous guide travers certaines étapes de mise en réseau pour résoudre votre problème de connectivité. En outre, si vous disposez de VPN ou de logiciels antivirus tiers, cela peut entraîner des problèmes de réseau bloquant la connectivité Xbox Live.

[Associate utilise une application de traduction. Veuillez noter qu’une mauvaise grammaire et une syntaxe incorrecte peuvent se produire]
Thema:

1. Impossible de ce connecter à mon réseau[Unable to connect to my network] - Similar Threads - Impossible connecter mon

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Se connecter live.com