Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

Discus and support Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephen Donaldson1, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox app. So i bought the PC version of Oblivion, on sale for 4$. I start the game and none of my save files show up. I do not want to log into my series X and stream play it on my pc. I want to play the PC version with my cloud 360 save files. I have read this was possible but that was with the Xbox console companion app that is no longer supported. How do I access those files when I play Oblivion on my PC?

:)

Stephen Donaldson1, Jan 12, 2024
  2. WellWorn Win User

Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

This is certainly an issue with cloud saves for starfield.

I have this issue syncing from series x to PC, and steamdeck.

cloud is taking a long time to update.

Can be fixed by just leaving your xbox running. I guess, giving it time to sync.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Cloud gaming, saved data after canceling ultimate

I done think you realize the issue you are going to face

Until you have e that game or console if series x or pc game

You won have access fo you gamesabes

Cloud saves are separate from cloud games but you need the game to access the saves
  4. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Cant Import ME2 Character to ME3

if you me2 save file is in the cloud, it won't import. you have to move it back to your hard drive from what i heard.
  5. SamQY Win User

X boss game pass for pc to steam

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Forza Horizon 5 will support cross-play and cross-save across Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, and Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Steam will have support for cross-play, but cross-save with Xbox is not supported.

Your save file which includes progress and in game items on Steam is completely unique and separate from any pre-existing save file that’s associated with your Xbox Live gamertag. This includes user generated content like liveries. layer groups, etc...
  6. David Wirsching Win User

EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

Hello Kiran B, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To transfer your game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X for EAFC 24, you can follow these steps:

Check for cloud saves: Confirm that you have enabled cloud saves for EAFC 24 on your Xbox One. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu on your Xbox One, select "System," then "Storage," and finally "Manage storage." From there, you can check if your game data is being saved to the cloud.

Install EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X: Install the game on your Xbox Series X using the same Xbox Live account you used on your Xbox One. Ensure you are using the same account to maintain continuity of your game data.

Launch the game on Xbox Series X: Start EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X and sign in with your Xbox Live account. Once in the game, check if there is an option to access cloud saves or import data.

Look for a data transfer or import feature: Some games, including EAFC 24, may have specific options within the game menu to import or transfer your previous game data. Check the settings or options menu in EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X to see if there is a feature available to bring in your Xbox One save progress and Ultimate Team data.

Contact EA support if needed: If you don't find a specific data transfer feature in the game or if you encounter any issues, it's recommended to contact EA support directly. They can provide you with further assistance and guidance on how to transfer your game data successfully.

Remember that the availability of save data transfer options can vary depending on the game and the developer's implementation.

Best regards.
Thema:

Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

1. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC - Similar Threads - Importing Oblivion cloud

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  5. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  6. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4
  7. how can i import this (the walking dead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i import this (the walking dead): so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play...
  8. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  9. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?: When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I...
  10. Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead: I've just noticed the added !!! On my rewards ,I like that ,Mr my rewards thinks it's more important than the rest lol submitted by /u/Martsmall [link] [comments]