Importing game ownership to windows store?

Discus and support Importing game ownership to windows store? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I already own windows 10 minecraft and was wondering how I can link it to my xbox account so I can get acheivements? I tried adding it through the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FatCowKiller, Aug 18, 2018.

1. FatCowKiller
    FatCowKiller Guest

I already own windows 10 minecraft and was wondering how I can link it to my xbox account so I can get acheivements? I tried adding it through the app but that did not seem to work.

:)

FatCowKiller, Aug 18, 2018
  2. KaiyoOrganiz
    KaiyoOrganiz Guest
    Gee Thanks MS for the big [Mod edit] to your loyal consumers

They fixed a bunch of [Mod edit: profanity] policies. Offline-Play, Region-Free and Actual Ownership is more important than Family-Sharing.

KaiyoOrganiz, Aug 18, 2018
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Cross-play

Cross-play works for both physical and digital. If you own the disc on Xbox One, you can play with people who are on Windows 10.

However, what you don't get with a physical disc is ownership of the game on Windows 10 - that's only with the digital copy of the game.

maxen, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

If you own it, it would've been purchased through the Microsoft Store - unless you're talking about the java version when Minecraft first came out. In that case, go here and log in:

Mojang Account

Once you've logged in you should be able to claim a key for the Windows Store.

Ackis, Aug 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: