IMPORTANTE INFORMAÇÃO PRA QUEM ESTÁ COM PROBLEMAS DE CONGELAMENTO NO XBOX ONE X [Mod...

Discus and support IMPORTANTE INFORMAÇÃO PRA QUEM ESTÁ COM PROBLEMAS DE CONGELAMENTO NO XBOX ONE X [Mod... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Olá pessoal, gostaria de compartilhar um dos problemas que passei com o xbox one X. Isso é mais pra informar e ajudar até mesmo quem pretende comprar o... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oliver yagami, Oct 30, 2019.

1. IMPORTANTE INFORMAÇÃO PRA QUEM ESTÁ COM PROBLEMAS DE CONGELAMENTO NO XBOX ONE X [Mod...

Olá pessoal, gostaria de compartilhar um dos problemas que passei com o xbox one X. Isso é mais pra informar e ajudar até mesmo quem pretende comprar o X, entender a causa do problema e como vc pode está arriscado a passar pelo mesmo.

Então, tenho o xbox one x a 1 ano e alguns meses, e algumas semanas atrás meu xbox one X começou a travar do nada, ele já apresentava isso ao iniciar a intro do processador do xbox ao ligar. Mas até ai ok. O problema realmente começou após eu abrir um vídeo
    no dvr, e do nada o console congelar. Fui obrigado a desligar e tirar o console da tomada e esperar 5 minutos, pois ele não ligava de forma alguma. Ok. Voltou ao normal após isso, alguns dias depois apresentou o mesmo problema, e normalizou novamente, na terceira
    vez, ele já não abria nem o menu direito que congelava, fiz formatação diversas vezes e etc. Nada resolvia, entrei em contato com o suporte, ele me auxiliou, troquei hdmi, tv, nada. Então decidimos acionar a assistência técnica, como meu console tava fora
    da garantia, e eu teria que pagar uma taxa pra mandar o console, decide eu mesmo abrir ele, eu mexo com pcs, então isso não era problema. E antes disso eu já havia pesquisado na internet a provável causa e não acreditei até eu mesmo ver.

O problema era o tempo todo pasta térmica, e não acreditei quando vi, pois já estava dando pra ver o nome do processador de tão apagado que estava a pasta. Nunca tive esse tipo de problema com meus consoles, claro onde moro é quente, mas mesmo assim não
    era pra acontecer, e pq disso? Devido a nova tecnologia do X em que ele transforma o vapor em água, eles ficaram bem confiante deq essa tecnologia resolveria tudo e colocaram uma pasta térmica fraca, e de fato é bem eficiente essa nova tecnologia, mas não
    deveria ter economizado na pasta térmica, ela ainda tem sua função importante independente doq vão colocar pra ajudar no resfriamento do console.

Após ter trocado, liguei o console novamente, formatei e pronto. De lá pra cá não tive mais problemas com isso.

Pq quero informar isso, pq quem está querendo comprar o console ou possui, está arriscado a passar por isso, claro nem todos passaram por isso, vai depender do cuidado que vc tem com console, onde deixa ele, se o clima da sua região é quente ou não. Mas
    tem essa chance de acontecer devido a essa pasta térmica fraca que a ms colocou no console, e oq quero dizer aq é a sequela que isso causou. Alguns jogos meu como: Devil may cry e monster hunter. Tiveram problemas nos save por conta disso, principalmente devil
    may cry. Então se vc está passando por isso, pare imediatamente de jogar, para não causa problemas ao seu save, pois não terá solução se os problemas afetarem seu save.

Bom era isso que eu queria informar, se está passando pelo mesmo problema, ou o console está dando indícios disso, entre em contato com o suporte, aproveite a garantia do console e faça a troca, se estiver fora da garantia, leve para alguém que mexa com
    computadores para ele da uma olhada, em ultimo caso, acione a assistência técnica do xbox. Espero que não passem pelo mesmo problema que eu. Tudo de bom \O

[Mod Translation-Hello everyone, I would like to share one of the problems I had with xbox one X. This is more to inform and help even those who want to buy X, understand the cause of the problem and how you can risk going through it.

So, I have xbox one x at 1 year and a few months, and a few weeks ago my xbox one X started crashing out of nowhere, it already featured this when starting the xbox processor intro on power up. But until then ok. The problem really started after
    I opened a video on dvr, and out of nowhere the console freezes. I was forced to turn off and unplug the console and wait 5 minutes, as it did not turn on at all. Ok. It went back to normal after that, a few days later had the same problem, and normalized
    again, the third time, it no longer opened even the right menu that froze, did formatting several times and etc. Nothing solved, I contacted the support, he helped me, changed hdmi, tv, nothing. So we decided to call the service, as my console was out of warranty,
    and I would have to pay a fee to ship the console, I decide to open it myself, I mess with pcs, so that was no problem. And before that I had searched the internet for the probable cause and didn't believe it until I even saw it.

The problem was the thermal paste all the time, and I couldn't believe it when I saw it, because I could already see the name of the processor so erased that the folder was. I've never had this kind of problem with my consoles, of course where
    I live it's hot, but it wasn't supposed to happen, and why? Due to X's new technology in which it turns steam into water, they were pretty confident that this technology would solve everything and put in a weak thermal paste, and in fact this new technology
    is quite efficient, but shouldn't have saved on thermal paste, It still has its important function regardless of what they will put in to help cool the console.

After switching, I turned the console back on, formatted it and that's it. Since then I had no problem with that.

Because I want to inform this, because who is wanting to buy the console or owns, is risky to go through it, of course not everyone went through it, it will depend on the care you have with the console, where it leaves, if the climate of your
    region is Hot or not. But it has a chance of happening due to this weak thermal paste that ms put on the console, and what I mean is the sequel that caused it. Some games of mine like: Devil may cry and monster hunter. They had trouble saving us because of
    this, especially devil may cry. So if you are experiencing this, stop playing immediately, so as not to cause problems to your save, as there will be no solution if the problems affect your save.

Well this is what I wanted to report, if you are experiencing the same problem, or the console is giving evidence, contact support, enjoy the warranty of the console and make the exchange, if out of warranty, take someone mess with computers for
    him to take a look, in the latter case, call xbox technical support. I hope you don't have the same problem as me. All the best \ O]

:)

Oliver yagami, Oct 30, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

IMPORTANTE INFORMAÇÃO PRA QUEM ESTÁ COM PROBLEMAS DE CONGELAMENTO NO XBOX ONE X [Mod Translation-IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FREEZE PROBLEMS ON XBOX ONE X]

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

While the information you have provided is appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to type that out, your discussion insinuates and encourages those who have out of warranty Xbox One X consoles to open the console either themselves or through a
    third party to investigate the thermal paste used on the CPU for the console in cases where the console experiences freezing in the menus. We do not encourage any discussions about modifying the way the console operates or self-repair as this violates the
    Terms of Use, as per rule 22 on the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    . Therefore, we will be locking this thread from further discussion. If you have any other questions or concerns you would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread with the Xbox Forum Guidelines in mind before posting.

Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  3. Kirito Thiago Win User

Meus amigos sumiram!!!

Estou com o mesmo problema... Perdi todo mundo!!! E agora pra fazer Câmara de Cristal no Destiny, hein Microsoft??? Vou jogar com quem agora nessa $#@*????

Vcs que se virem e façam minha lista de amigos voltar a ter os quase 100 que estavam lá!
  4. Adilson Simoes Win User

"Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again"

Dizem que estao tendo um problema no servidor....quem diria...Macrosoft com problema de servidor....hahahahahaha...muito boa essa....
  5. WellFenandes Win User

Warface

De acordo com o uol foi problemas financeiros mesmo, a Crytek ta meio quebrada e deu uma reduzida nos custos... pra PC o game continua e com itens exclusivos. dia 1 de fevereiro acaba a jogatina pra xbox q se iniciou a 10 meses :"(
  6. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop

bem, deve ser algum problema de rede do console. com está sua NAT e já abriu as portas de seu modem para xbox live?
Thema:

IMPORTANTE INFORMAÇÃO PRA QUEM ESTÁ COM PROBLEMAS DE CONGELAMENTO NO XBOX ONE X [Mod...

1. IMPORTANTE INFORMAÇÃO PRA QUEM ESTÁ COM PROBLEMAS DE CONGELAMENTO NO XBOX ONE X [Mod... - Similar Threads - IMPORTANTE INFORMAÇÃO PRA

2. VERY important

in XBoX Accessibility
    VERY important: My friend got banned from Xbox live meaning no one can join her, but the other person that reported it was also being mean, disrespectful and not polite what’s so ever. Yet my friend got banned...
  3. Important Xbox Changes and Improvements!

in XboX Insiders
    Important Xbox Changes and Improvements!: In my opinion, the Xbox is an excellent console, but based off of feedback from Xbox users and my personal experience, I believe there is room for improvement in several areas! First and...
  4. Important question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Important question: Why are my views,opinions and questions are being removed when this site is made for feedback I'm getting removed do to code of conduct when there's no threats nor disrespect just Truth and facts...
  5. important

in XBoX Accessibility
    important: Not a question but if a microsoft person sees this thatd be great, my old microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, is completely hacked stolen...
  6. Please explain this to me it seems to be most important thing

in XboX Insiders
    Please explain this to me it seems to be most important thing: Sound/Light/& Frequency ??? submitted by /u/Ecstatic_Project8112 [link] [comments]
  7. Discord | Xbox Integration Important Information

in XboX Insiders
    Discord | Xbox Integration Important Information: As a heads up for many of the people on IOS and Android if you are using the Beta version of the Xbox App the integration won't work. The Xbox App will not allow you to transfer the voice to your...
  8. minecraft problem important

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft problem important: hello Microsoft Team , i bought Minecraft 2 times and i had to reset my PC and i can not find minecraft in my STORE and in my ACCOUNT , when i log in my microsoft acc i have to bay the game again...
  9. (IMPORTANT) My Call of duty Cold War disk keeps stopping by its self

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (IMPORTANT) My Call of duty Cold War disk keeps stopping by its self: Is there a fix for when your disk won’t fully install or stops installing at a certain point. When I put my disk my game starts installing,But when it gets to 13 percent it stops installing and...
  10. Xbox - Remote Play Broken (Important Problem)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox - Remote Play Broken (Important Problem): Greetings, With the latest Cyberpunk 2077 update, the Xbox Series X Remote Play feature is broken. I am using Philips Hue Light Play and for this I need to use Remote Play feature from PC but...