Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...

Discus and support Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_devnet-xbo_netwhelp/xbox-hideous-network-perfmormance/659192a5-d619-4405-87ec-b8b4f439f258?messageId=... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Udder Discharge, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...essageId=187927e3-76a7-43cb-9112-a2b9ecea95f6

Here is the original post from my original problem. It took a while to get to the techs but it has been confirmed that Microsoft and Xbox live is about to have a data cap update that is going to be lower than we think. I started a warranty procedure from mine thinking the Xbox network card was not functioning fully after the original post. But I think at least for me that that update has already occurred. But the Rep at Microsoft I spoke to today did with confidence and investigation stated that a data cap is coming within the next couple of Updates. I could not get this quantified only acknowledged. In any event this update seems to have me already. ( I hope).

:)

Udder Discharge, Jan 12, 2022
  2. CeasedThought Win User

Titanfall data centre all the same

The ping is the transmission time to and from the server. If you have crappy bandwidth or a provider that caps your data limits the you could still have crappy game issues.
  3. DangerousBard Win User

Cant login on GFWL

This issue is usually caused by corrupt data or impending update files in your system. You should delete your profile, clear your system cache and download your profile again. Through these actions you will get rid of the corrupt data while allowing to any
    impending update to apply completely.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Live Account Hacked?

Greetings,

that is just a matter of xbox live server updates. To solve issues like this clear your console cache from time to time as impending files can cause that issue.

I understand that from your previous experience you are very aware of account hacking yet I think this is not the case for a few days before it happened to me as well.

Hope this helps you!
  5. ReAn3x Win User

How many GB I use in one month just with xbox live?

In Sweden It's hard to even get more than100gb data cap. Most are under :s I'm thankful the fiberoptics are done here! :)
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Error connecting with xbox live.

This problem usually is caused by corrupt data left by impending updates. To solve this issue you should disconnect your console from internet and clear your system cache:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.

2. Go to settings and select System Settings.

3. Select Storage or Memory.

4. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)

5. Select Clear System Cache.

6. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes

This way you will get rid of the impending update. Connect your console to internet again and download the update normally.
Thema:

Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...

1. Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by... - Similar Threads - Impending done yet

2. My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...: My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too but nothing is working please help me a7c364c5-8e00-42a3-9d5e-1e2e8ffda0f3
  3. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  4. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  5. Xbox pops up not showing when recording is done.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox pops up not showing when recording is done.: Hi I am having issues with recording to an external hard drive that is a WD Xbox 500 GB. Sometimes when the recording is done the pop-up doesn't show and when I check the video in the media...
  6. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  7. Is my Xbox One S done for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox One S done for?: My Xbox one s has all of the sudden started to not even boot up anymore. I will be stuck on the green Xbox screen for some time, then maybe a white loading screen for a few minutes or sometimes...
  8. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  9. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...: My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh uts off and idk what is the...
  10. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7