Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback

Discus and support Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried the steps described in this post however the issue still persists. I enter my login details after completing my password it just says "Hang on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kevin_305, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Kevin_305
    Kevin_305 Guest

I tried the steps described in this post however the issue still persists.

I enter my login details after completing my password it just says "Hang on well we sign you out". Again, this is despite logging into minecraft.com beforehand.

Additionally, I am using Microsoft edge(I have confirmed it is up to date), and I tried clearing my cache. My computer is running on Windows 11 pro and is also up to date.

:)

Kevin_305, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Kevin_305 Win User

Unfortunately I tried all of these steps, on my phone as well and none of them worked.

I will have to contact Microsoft support.
  3. Kid Savage Win User

I have the same exact problem and I thought I was the only one I've tried every browser and every I could and it still doesn't work and I really want use the site.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Kevin_305, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're still experiencing this issue.

Try another browser: Although you mention that you are using Microsoft Edge, you could try using a different browser to see if that solves the problem

Disable browser extensions: Some browser extensions may interfere with login. Try disabling all browser extensions and then try signing in again.

Reset your password: Although it may seem strange, some users have reported that resetting their password allowed them to log in successfully

If after trying these solutions you are still having issues, I would recommend contacting Xbox Support for additional assistance.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE)

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE)

Hello Crae Shamos,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to sign into Minecraft Feedback. However, you are unable to use your Microsoft account on email and password. To resolve this, try following steps below:

1. On a browser, go to this link: My Games | Minecraft
    2. Next, sign into your Microsoft account.
    3. Open a new tab on your browser.
    4. Then, go to Minecraft Feedback.
    5. On top right-hand, please double click the FEEDBACK LOGIN.
    6. The page will load for few seconds, and you should be signed into your account.
    7. Select post your ideas now link to start your feedback request (for reference, please see screenshots below).
    8. Should you have issues with the steps above, you may try InPrivate window or other browser.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback - Similar Threads - Immediately getting signed

2. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  3. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...
  4. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  5. Advice on hardware issue? Xbox powers off immediately after turning it on.

in XboX Insiders
    Advice on hardware issue? Xbox powers off immediately after turning it on.: I have an older xbox one s that will often give me trouble when I go to turn it on. I hit the button, it chimes, the light comes on, then it shuts back down after a second or two. It doesnt even...
  6. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  7. Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?: I don't know why but randomly my xbox series x has randomly decided to not turn on, the light will come on, but the fan doesn't start and it shuts off after 5 seconds or so, already cleared out...
  8. The Game Bar shuts off immediately after

in XBoX on Windows
    The Game Bar shuts off immediately after: Repairing and resetting the app will fix the issue, although it returns shortly thereafter. What happens if that when I call for the Game Bar, it opens as usual and, just a couple seconds after,...
  9. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  10. Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE): I know Minecraft is run by Mojang (for the most part) but Microsoft runs these stupid accounts that never work properly. So im trying to sign into feedback.minecraft.net It asks for my email and...