Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

Discus and support Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Apr 28, 2024.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

/u/xL3aMS1x, Apr 28, 2024
  2. yobrizo Win User

Avoid me reputation

I imagine that the conversations and history of both
  3. votemarvel-98370448- Win User

A peak into Mass Effect's future...

[quote user="Arkham99"]Inserting different alien characters (with different voices/dialogue) into the same cutscenes is nothing new to this franchise[/quote]Think on how little the squad says during cut-scenes such as meeting Jack, compared to when it is
    a set combination.

This isn't a technological restriction but rather a variable one. They have a short amount of dialogue because imagine having to script and voice (not to mention pay the actors) a full on cut-scene where the people bring with you are fully involved in that
    conversation. You can't have the combination of Garrus and Liara saying the same things as EDI and Ash. Then you have to take into account the combination of Garrus and EDI, as well as Ash and Liara.

Each potential combination must be written and voiced to take into account who is there if you want cut-scenes like in Gears of War. I know you're not familiar with the series but Gears of War 3 is for me the best example of four player cinematic story-telling.
  4. Francisco JavierSán Win User

I cant Change the Language of a Game without changing the entire system language

The xbox 360 had the option to choose the lenguage of the content. If you had choose english games where display in English. Plus other consoles have the option.

The problem changing the language of the system is that the entire console is in that language, imagine this, all text, titles, tiles and voice commands change to that language, in this case English. In my case I use voice commands all of the time in Spanish.

We need that option.
  5. sniffles x Win User

No open beta for 360?

I honestly don't think there will be one. I can't imagine they'd have one on 3 platforms simultaneously.
  6. BELOWMINIMAL Win User

Massages

The messaging system on Xbox One is imperfect and not exactly meant for many, or lengthy, conversations. You may want to try deleting some, clearing all the old, or simply using voice chat.
Thema:

1. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated... - Similar Threads - Imagine system where

2. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  3. System Update Death Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Death Loop: I need to connect to different wifi network in order to complete my system update. I am unable to do so, because as soon as I select the "go online" opinion I'm immediately rerouted to the start...
  4. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  5. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  6. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  7. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  8. Imagine at Diamond Grandmaster level 2058 /312 in Klondike. Is there a level higher than...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imagine at Diamond Grandmaster level 2058 /312 in Klondike. Is there a level higher than...: Diamond Grandmaster any levels higher 8c91c109-7c8c-451b-8d71-444ca9691fbd
  9. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  10. Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...: I have bought skylanders imaginators on Xbox one. When I download it cause says has an update it just stops installation at 42%. I have restarted the game uninstalled reinstalled, it works after...