I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

Discus and support I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DylanChau1, Nov 29, 2023.

1. DylanChau1
    DylanChau1 Guest

I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I let him. He harassed my brother in party and then my brother got mad voice chat him back as message and he reported my brother. He was racist and harassed my brother and my brother got mad and say it back. Anyways I’m now suspended for 22 days. I swear to god, as soon this membership ends. I’m not renewing. I wasn’t even playing on the account at that time. This cheater made my brother cry and I believe my brother. This is a fail job on the enforcement team. I’m not paying a single dollar or I want to continued doing business with Xbox microsoft. I didn’t do anything and I’m suspended for 22 days and I’m a streamer. I can’t stream my content. I will file complaints to FTC tomorrow and be on a phone call with them. I want all my money back. Every dollar spent on the membership. You guys are helping cheaters cheat online games and harassing people. Cheaters don’t ever get banned but it’s the people that these cheaters pissed off gets banned. How does that logic work? Can’t call customer rep to help? Message these enforcers is the only way? You kidding? These are like police officers or something. I can file a police report complain that this team is helping cheaters cheats people money. Helping thief’s steal money from people. I put money into the game to play and win rewards. These cheaters are cheating and that’s stealing my rewards which I paid money for. That is basically theft which I can file with the police. I’m saying this is the last time I’m paying for the service. The service is trash, team is lazy and doesn’t protect any player. They are protecting cheaters that reports people for getting pissed at their shenanigans. I don’t feel safe using Xbox service anymore. I’m going to PlayStation network. At least I don’t get suspended for no reason and cheaters getting banned instead of Xbox here is helping cheaters cheat. I tried them and they are absolutely great. That’s why every rating of games are negative and 1 star. If I have to give a rating for enforcement team. I give them 1 star on everything. I’m not paying for the service after it expires. I’m going to PlayStation network. Don’t think about saving my card information. I will file complaint if my card information is stolen. I had it with the bs. I don’t feel safe using Xbox service now. Knowing that they are protecting and letting cheaters cheat online games, hack games, and harassing people. I don’t feel safe or I want to pay money for the service. Service is terrible! You don’t earn my trust and business.

:)

DylanChau1, Nov 29, 2023
  2. offline gamer Win User

I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play my account and he was harassed by a cheater on party and he reported my brother because he got mad.

to be honest the cheaters should be banned.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play my account and he was harassed by a cheater on party and he reported my brother because he got mad.

> So if there is bad words and violence and blood and guns in the game.

Content that you might find in mature and adult-rated games is not always suitable or permitted on Xbox Network. Games have age ratings, Xbox Network is designed to be used by anyone 13+, so the rules have to be stricter.

> this is clearly a bot doing the work

All reports are reviewed by the enforcement team before a decision is made.

> They are letting cheaters abuse the report system which is shocking.

False reports or abuse of the report system is investigated and dealt with the same as any other violation on Xbox Network. You can get banned for trying abuse the system.

> Where is freedom of speech?

The First Amendment only protects your speech from government censorship. It does not prevent private companies from enforcing the rules they set and that you agreed to when creating your Xbox account.

You'll also find that PlayStation Network has very similar rules and terms to Xbox Network, these rules exist for a reason.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi DylanChau1. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

As the owner of the Xbox profile, you're responsible for how it's used, whether for good or bad.

When Xbox issue an enforcement action, it's not necessarily because you personally did something wrong, but because the profile was used to commit a violation—even if you weren't home or holding the controller when the activity occurred.

Even if your brother was engaging with another player who also violated the Terms of Xbox Network, this does not exempt you from any suspensions to your account.

Always be sure to follow the Terms of Xbox Network regardless of the behaviour of others. In the event you receive messages or content that violates the Terms of Xbox Network, it is suggested you report the content and then ignore that account (or block them).

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. DylanChau1 Win User

Yeah but as my brother told me. He is 17 and was playing a mature game. So if there is bad words and violence and blood and guns in game. How is putting a letter F instead of spelling it out counts as offensive? I believe my brother. He would never lie to me about anything. People that gay or sensitive? Nah this is clearly a bot doing the work because the enforcement team is lazy. They are not doing their jobs. They are letting cheaters abuse the report system which is shocking. Where is freedom of speech? This game is intended for mature people so if the word **** off counts offensive. That’s clearly an underage player abusing the report. Think about it. Anyways, after that stupid incident. I’m leaving Xbox service. It’s full of bots, not actual actual team has the brain or logic to see that’s normal in life. I’m sure they have bosses and workers who are pissed off at them and use words before. Grow up, if bad language is offensive, why are they playing a rated M game? That’s clearly an underage player playing a rated M game that’s abusing the report system. Total shenanigans. I going to PlayStation network, they do a better job there at banning cheaters and doing something about it. Xbox fails tremendously. I will be also filing with FTC for all my money back from these scam Xbox live subscriptions that I payed a whole year. I didn’t pay money to play cheaters or your enforcement team to help cheaters. Yeah I’m done, you lost a long time customer. I find PlayStation network does a better job.
  6. Lukas Mills Win User

No Audio with headphones and Series X.

Hey! At the moments I’m not too sure, had to run some errands, but I’ll let you know when I get back home!
Thema:

1. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play... - Similar Threads - I’m wrongfully suspended

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  6. I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it: [img] I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it 357fa742-19aa-4aaf-bed5-7af0bbc073a2
  7. i’m getting the 2.4ghz error i read about it and finally figured out what was wrong but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m getting the 2.4ghz error i read about it and finally figured out what was wrong but...: i need answers idk what else to do 749936de-121c-4f30-9088-695b37118d4a
  8. Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not: If I was playing with 2 other people and we picked up a random in warzone and they started to be racist and my friends became racist to defend echother would we get banned in anyway for defending...
  9. Xbox cloud gaming not working? Idk if I’m doing something wrong

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming not working? Idk if I’m doing something wrong: Edit!!!: i just found out i need to be part of the insiders program lol, ignore this post lol I found out about cloud gaming, i set it up on my Home Screen to take me to the website, I’m signed...
  10. Says I can’t redeem code since I’m in the wrong region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Says I can’t redeem code since I’m in the wrong region: I have my xbox set to USA as its always been since thats where i originally bought jt and set it up, i was gifted a game dlc but when j entered the code to redeem it, it said i was in the wrong...