I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...

Discus and support I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what to do with the shipping invoice I don't know if I have to sign all 3 copies and I don't know how to send them with the Consol as I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dominic Kaye, Jan 18, 2024.

1. Dominic Kaye
    Dominic Kaye Guest

I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...

I don't know what to do with the shipping invoice I don't know if I have to sign all 3 copies and I don't know how to send them with the Consol as I have never done this and never used ups as a uk citizen.

:)

Dominic Kaye, Jan 18, 2024
  2. cameron hammond Win User

What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

Hi I’m also sending my Xbox in for service but it hasn’t mentioned anything about having 3 copies of the shipping invoice also would it still be fine if I put the shipping invoice inside the sealed box ?
  3. NateAlcala Win User

What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

Thanks for the reply! Sorry, but I still need a bit more help. I'm dropping my Xbox off at a UPS drop-off point. I keep one invoice for me, and stick the shipping label onto the package. Do I tape an invoice document right next to the shipping label too? Or do I put the invoice in an envelope and then tape that envelope to the package.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into the envelope, do I flip the shipping invoice and put it inside or it doesn't matter??

If it's correct, that's how you can do it.
  5. Hazem Hareth Win User

I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into the envelope, do I flip the shipping invoice and put it inside or it doesn't matter??

So I bought an envelope that sticks to the box and the shipping invoice can be show clearly. Is that ok ?
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Hazem H! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I suggest the following: it is better to place it inside an envelope and stick it with adhesive tape. Many people place this document inside the sealed box, but in my case, I would not do it that way.

Although it is recommended to make 3 copies of this document, one for you so that you have it as proof that you are sending your Xbox for repair, one for the courier (in case you need it) and one that goes in the box.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I... - Similar Threads - I'm wanting send

2. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  3. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  4. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  5. I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...: I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it as a gift. How do I do that? I don't want it automatically applied to my account. I attempted to buy it...
  6. Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...: I am banned on Xbox and I wanna change my pfp to a anime person there is nothing wrong with it just please lemme change it 3e8eaa48-2106-4385-a07e-0d67d8947e16
  7. I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...: I have been look for a solution to this for about 6 hours now and all I've found from zenimax's tech support was to request support on the xbox forums. edb7cb71-089c-4186-8891-6da9cc7331b5
  8. I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...: Because I think it's not good when I keep the information of the package showing. b85012a9-2fe5-482c-8ff8-22424ddee022
  9. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  10. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f