I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.

Discus and support I'm very confused with my Minecraft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So back when we had to migrate our accounts I did it successfully however I now have lost my old cape and account but have access to a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bailey kendall, Jan 8, 2024.

1. I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.

So back when we had to migrate our accounts I did it successfully however I now have lost my old cape and account but have access to a different account which had no skin originally. I haven't bought another copy of minecraft since I originally bought it so I seriously have zero clue what is going on.

:)

bailey kendall, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Bailey! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Based on your description, you are using a different Microsoft/Minecraft account from the original account you were using before and acquired the Minecraft cape.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to login to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. RyanMorgan5 Win User

Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

Yes this is the only game I'm experiencing this. Also, we are on the same minecraft build/version. It is very confusing.
  4. SamanthaMcCarthy Win User

Previously purchased, and played (for literally 30+ hours) DLC packs locked out of nowhere....

I have tried:

Turning my Switch off and on again

Uninstalling Minecraft and reinstalling

The purchases aren't showing on my Microsoft account, but I have the emails on the same account I'm logged into....

I'm confused did Microsoft just straight up lose my purchase history???

I am devastated and confused and feeling helpless
  5. Army Kitty374 Win User

Error 0x080830003 has spread to more games despite still having plenty of space.

Ok I'm very confused I tried Halo again as well as space engineers and now the error is back to only affecting Minecraft again.
  6. Shockelite Win User

I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?

This was very helpful, I was having the same issue with my child's account. The error inside Minecraft really should state the gold requirement specifically. The PC Bedrock doesn't require gold which was confusing.
Thema:

1. I'm very confused with my Minecraft account. - Similar Threads - I'm very confused

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. I'm very disappointed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very disappointed: Last week I posted a question regarding my sudden inability to use the Game Bar. I received an answer asking that I provide additional information which I immediately did. Since which time I have...
  9. Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...: So basically I got 25 dollars and I used most of it on a 15 dollar gift card for Nintendo which i used to buy Minecoins, and I accidentally bought a world that I don't want. How do I get a refund?...
  10. I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.: Today I am trying to create a custom controller on the design lab, once I finish creating the controller I'm told I HAVE to sign in to purchase the controller, so I go and sign in but when I put...