I'm using the xbox app on PC and my voice input isnt working. All apps are up to date and...

Discus and support I'm using the xbox app on PC and my voice input isnt working. All apps are up to date and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the Xbox app on PC and my voice input isn't working properly. In the game bar, it senses the voice and looks like it is sensing volume... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FFkid, Jul 20, 2023.

1. FFkid
    FFkid Guest

I'm using the xbox app on PC and my voice input isnt working. All apps are up to date and...

I'm using the Xbox app on PC and my voice input isn't working properly. In the game bar, it senses the voice and looks like it is sensing volume judging by the meter, but I can't hear anyone, and they can't hear me. Voice input and output are set to my headphones, all apps are up to date, and voice works for discord and Steam. Is this a bug?

:)

FFkid, Jul 20, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

I'm using the xbox app on PC and my voice input isnt working. All apps are up to date and voice works for discord and Steam. Is this a bug

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

Do you already check the Party widget? If not select the Party options … button and then choose Party audio. Drag the slider left or right to adjust the party volume.

Of course, in the same way, we must make sure that the audio output is correct for the devices we are using.
  3. Szabolcs Panyik Win User

Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me please?

Hi, i checked and I'm using Windows 10 pro 22H2 update. I have the xbox companion app installed on my pc, and all xbox apps seems up to date in the store.
  4. Huzz-101 Win User

Xbox.com/play issue- not able to use my wireless controller.

Yes, all up to date. And weirdly enough.. i've installed the PC Gamepass App on my Windows Laptop... AND the controller does not work on their either. Strange! This controller works fine if i use the XBox Gamepass app via android devices.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

XBOX doesn't record. Error Code: 2184327175

I'm not too familiar with this issue, but I'll try to help. There was a similar topic about this last year, and the Microsoft Agent / Moderator suggested:

"If it was working fine up until early this morning, what other apps or programs have you opened since then that could be affecting your graphics card? I recommend closing all apps you are using and to make it easier I recommend restarting your PC with a

clean boot

Also make sure Windows is up to date and your graphics card drivers are up to date."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...84327175/6560a833-39a8-4646-8cc8-457b268306ea
  6. RonnieC.1 Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta) not detecting Mic (Audio Input Device)

Hey CptMorgnNoBeard,

I have tried this method as well and still no luck. I have the voice volume all the way up and still no sign of input. Like I said, aside from Xbox apps, my mic works as usual for other programs like Discord, Zoom, etc. Just not sure why the Xbox apps are
    not responding to it. =/
Thema:

1. I'm using the xbox app on PC and my voice input isnt working. All apps are up to date and... - Similar Threads - I'm using app

2. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  3. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  4. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  5. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...: I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite...
  6. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...: I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite...
  7. I'm unable to use the Xbox rewards app since changing ISP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to use the Xbox rewards app since changing ISP: Hi, As the title states, for some reason since switching ISP I'm unable to use the Xbox rewards app. This problem persists across Xbox Series X, Xbox One X and the mobile app (android). On the...
  8. When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent...: I got the xbox app update on PC, now I cant use any game, cant install any games. Remind me what I'm paying for? 8077754c-77c2-48e6-af4d-044176d0c347
  9. I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static.: I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static. It can't be my mic or anything, because this is a unique problem to the Xbox app. It's extremely...
  10. Trying to use a custom pic but the xbox app says I'm underage (when I'm not)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to use a custom pic but the xbox app says I'm underage (when I'm not): As the title says... Im over 18 years old and the xbox beta app won't let me change my gamer pic.. 2a586c3a-2509-4b09-b343-c724410af4c0