I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking...

Discus and support I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking in party but they can’t hear me. I’m not muted, I updated my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrystian westfall, May 14, 2023.

1. I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking...

I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking in party but they can’t hear me. I’m not muted, I updated my controller. Idk what to do

:)

chrystian westfall, May 14, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking in party but they can’t hear me. I’m not muted, I updated my controller. Idk what to do

Hey Chrystian!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, kindly try to manage your Xbox privacy settings, here's how:

Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

Select either the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Note: If you're unable to proceed with the Xbox privacy settings, which means your account is a child account.

Once it's done, check if your party chat works properly.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

USB Headset

I mean my headset can technically be usb or plugged into the controller depending what i want to do. Turtle beach elite pro 2, has a mix amp that plugs into the xbox via usb then headset into that or i can plug the headset straight into the controller.
  4. KaitlynNordberg Win User

I can not turn the volume up on my Xbox one s

My headset is compatible with Xbox one. I plugged my headset in to my Apple device and it worked. I also have tried the headset with both controllers for my Xbox and I did not hear anything. Is there Anything you can think of that could allow me to use the headset on the Xbox? When I plug the headset In to my controller i hear nothing. When I try to start a party on my Xbox it says that we can’t find a microphone for these people.
  5. VolFan83 Win User

Headset work only when the Controller USB cable conected

I have the same problem as well. When my controller is not plugged in to the console with the USB i get no sound in the headset. People are able to hear me and it shows on the screen like I am talking, but I only get sound back through the headset when
    I'm plugged in.
  6. junkmailhater Win User

Can Anyone Else Still Hear Game Chat While in Party Chat?

I bought a used 360 controller at my local CD Tradepost. When on-line, the little symbol that shows you have your headset plugged in shows up, but I NEVER have a headset plugged in, don't use one. I get people yelling at me in the lobby because they'll be
    talking to me and I don't answer.

It is kind of annoying, because it tends to run through batteries quicker. I can also hear the "enemy", but I just thought that was a fluke with the used controller.
Thema:

I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking...

1. I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking... - Similar Threads - I’m using elite

2. Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...

in XboX Insiders
    Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...: I’ve tried a new hdmi cable and I’ve tried all my options on the tv. submitted by /u/dope_p1rate [link] [comments]
  3. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  4. Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming): Regardless if I have a controller or not, the mobile Fortnite controls still show up. a48baef7-de60-4117-95ac-2f618047b106
  5. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  6. I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...: I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right click but now for some reason whenever I hold right click and try to tap left click it won’t do anything...
  7. I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...: I forgot the Microsoft Account linked with my PSN account. 5b9b41d5-f6b0-42e1-8f70-7d74886076ff
  8. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9
  9. 1440p won’t show up on auto-recommend override , only on override hdmi and I’m using LG...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1440p won’t show up on auto-recommend override , only on override hdmi and I’m using LG...: 1440p won’t show up on auto-recommend override , only on override hdmi and I’m using LG 32GN650-B monitor, is there something wrong with said monitor or Xbox series x...
  10. How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now): So i have made a Microsoft account for Minecraft in the past,ever since i switched consoles it logged me off and i dont have my data anywhere.Is there a way to recover or Unlink my current account...